Rustina510 wagoon

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamakazi620

Firestone just called and said they can't do a tire balance, the tires are more than 10 years old an have some big flat spots, he did say the ukoints look and feel perfect and the tires are more than likely causing the vibration.

Also said the tow was way off and that should really help the steering at higher speeds.

I need a good set of 185.50.r15 for the car

I have a pair of those and a pair of 215/50/r15s but their for my Goon hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

im pretty sure those heater hoses are not hooked up right according to the "book" :hmm:... but i don't really think it matters since water just goes through it like a rad. and a fan blows air on to the core and produces heat to the cab or windshield ..

What book are you referring to? That is how my haynes shows, and the only way my stock water lines go.

the s shaped one is supposed to come from the driverside (lefthand drive) to the rear of the block, and the longer one is supposed to go from pass. side, to front of the block into lower rad. outlet.. i believe ,

and as for "the book" this is ratsun a giant book!

sorry did not mean to mislead any1 :D

On the subject of the heater hoses, it will work either way.. Just get the kink out so water flows better. There is a spring ( you can buy ) that goes over smaller hoses to keep them from kinking. I just go to local autoparts and have them take you to the back and just find what bends work the best and cut / piece them together.

look at some of Waynos threads on the up close of engine pictures you will see what im talking about on the spring thing.

Yeah I'm getting them Friday.

The funniest thing happened today, I was driving home from work and was just pullin onto i205 south, it was raining so I turned on my wipers and they worked for about 30 seconds when I here a pop and they stop working.

I mess with the nob while driving and almost hit someone so I pulled over, looked through all the wires and verifying looked fine so I open the tool box up and remove the cowl and wiper arms.

Well the dam E clip popped off the arm and I couldn't find it anywhere, I Had no clip or wire or pins or fucking glue or absolutely any I could use to fix it and by now it's actually real raining.

So I go commando style, I take off my shoes and tie all my belt, shoe strings, a

Small nylon rope and a peice of wood together to the drivers side wiper arm and roll the front windows down a little to wipe the water off as I'm driving.

I get maybe 200 yards and it totally stops raining... Autozone " more like lamozone" didn't have to right E clip so I had to use a diff kind of clip and put it all back together just in case it start raining again... But it didn't. The entire fucking drive from east to west Portland metro and not one dam drop. I could have just drove home and did it in my own driveway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's one of the first times I've been angry in Portland because it DIDN'T rain!!!!!!!