Rustina510 wagoon

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup I pulled everything out and wired it all real good, and jacked her up and wire wheeled all the underneath.

I should have the carpet perfect by tomorrow, great with black matts, grey door panels with black metal inner doors

I can't wait tell it's done I hope it looks good, it started raining so I had to stop

Make sure you wire wheel the floor real good, or do what skunk did and use a flapper disc. shit works great, and will get rid of the rust - back down to metal... (at least use the flapper disc aruond the driver side tranny mount where that rust is.

i just used the wire wheels and a paint striping disk, there was no flapping. LOL

Yeah but at least it cost only 20$ to do it, and the more I do it the better I'll get at perfecting the job.

Re greased my bearings and replace a couple inner wheel bearings.

The new one is on the left, the old one was in pretty bad shape and wasn't rolling very well at all.

91ea2b41.jpg

All new right before I put in the bearing seal

4fe065cd.jpg

All done and ready to roll

4fe065cd.jpg

Id suspect Windshield as well. Part of the reason I never put my carpet in until after a new windshield seal. Only other spot for me was water would travel in on the hood release cable, but that doesnt sound like your problem since you puddle is on the passenger side.