Rustina510 wagoon

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow,

you need me to bring a door to canby

I'm pretty sure I have another rear drivers door at leaceons place. Hoping to go get it tomorrow!!!

Yes it's primer, but I also added some clear sealer to keep the water out.

Thx guys and gals. I'm working hard to make my little wagon as good as possible. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Had a 4 day weekend do undecided to slap some cheap ass paint on the car to get rid of the primer look.

It needs some wet sanding but it's not too bad, tried to fix some dents and make her look pretty for canby. Lol

4ab06634.jpg

43adb059.jpg

The hood still needs a lot of work

3ed3610d.jpg

I have another door but I wasn't sure if I would get it on in time so I just tried to fix it a little

5bcad3c1.jpg

And my little pit crew helping out.

cf109ae5.jpg

45d497e4.jpg

And painted

95d72bc0.jpg

2d47e647.jpg

0069d784.jpg

Me likey

e97603b4.jpg

842bd355.jpg

02d97092.jpg

Still planning on blacking out all the chrome, I think the black and blue will be a great look for the car.

I can't wait to get my new air compressor and spray gun so I can really paint it nice, but that will have to be later.

Hope you all like the little quik paint job, it's not perfect but we will get it their in time. I love this dam little car. It's now called the blue wagoon.

Looks good man. Rattle can?

Wipe your phone off before you take any more pics douche.

I'll kill you izzo. Yeah baby rustoleum. 35$ and 2 days prep. Not even close to perfect but hey. It's my car and I love doing things to her.

With some wet sand and clear coat and buff it should do just fine for the summer. And July I'm getting my Dam compressor and spray gun back from my dad in Arizona so that's when I'll really start replacing fenders and getting it 100% perfect. This was just for fun and to get out of the house and make it a actual color for canby instead of just primer