Rustina510 wagoon

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

silky is that the 9 grand box flared 510 with a v8 shoved under the hood? link says author has deleted, but thats the only one i can think of that gets posted on there at least once a day (if not twice)

and i'd take the one from the keeper before i touched that thing, looks horrendous, makes his look like a show car. at leasst to me lol.

Dereck and I went to go look at that car for giggles cuz it was right down the street from my house.

:poop:

I'm prepping some fenders for install that are in way better shape, filled in the emblem wholes and did some patches with my wire feed " mine not yours DTP and I still have yours in the same exact shape it was in. Come pic it up anytime bro I've been holding it for you for a year now" and I'm doing a lot better with that thing.

Instead of welding the blinker holes I simply fiberglassed the inside and will skin it with some bondo, I can make that look perfect and if I ever change my mind about the blinkers I can tap that fiberglass off, and carefully remove the bondo from the whole.

Plus now that I'm getting a little more comfortable with the wire feed I am taking the fender that will be scrapped and patching some of the floor with it.

Just 2 small areas, it will be my first try at welding any peice longer than a few inches but now that I'm getting more comfortable with it, it's starting to get more fun

• 3 weeks later...

Just scored my ka24e. Thx again Adam, will be tearing her down and building it with all new parts and throwing a xterra twin screw on it.

But not sure if I will put it in the wagon though, have some pending prospects to either trade for a 2 door or sale and buy a 2 door

If I put this motor in the wagon I won't be selling or trading her, I'll just save up and get another datto

Picking it up Sunday or maybe Saturday, I'm a pretty happy guy right now, finally got a Ka after 3 other motors flaked or didn't work out. Funny thing is the one I'm buying I almost got a few months ago... Lol