Rustina510 wagoon

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally shitty dude... :no:

If you do end up going to shops to get estimates,take it by my shop during your estimate search. Their a little spendy so means more money in your pocket from the insurance company...Just a thought.

your gonna a. some how think if she backed into u and your deductable is gonna have to be paid.....i dont get that, the only reason u would pay anything is if u rear ended her..... so did u rear end her or did she back into u...then b....... your gonna whineyly say, im just gonna trade her off for a ugly box flared car.......i agree what the fuck....u sound like a quiter.... jesus grow a pair....did the old lady make u feel bad or something....i just dont get it....

Not sure what I'm going to do

wtf, u said parts are on the way......sounds like u already decided what your gonna do...so do it... stop with the im gonna trade it off... sniff sniff ... bullshit....u just spent time and money getting the front end lower and now u wanna trade off to get some upside down fiberglass rowboat with a datsun emblem on it..facepalm...sigh...multipass

your gonna a. some how think if she backed into u and your deductable is gonna have to be paid.....i dont get that, the only reason u would pay anything is if u rear ended her..... so did u rear end her or did she back into u...then b....... your gonna whineyly say, im just gonna trade her off for a ugly box flared car.......i agree what the fuck....u sound like a quiter.... jesus grow a pair....did the old lady make u feel bad or something....i just dont get it....fuck if yu really feel guilty for the accident just buy a fender and stop being mopey...

what the fuck u said parts are on the way......sounds like u already decided what your gonna do...so do it... stop with the im gonna trade it off... sniff sniff ... bullshit....u just spent time and money getting the front end lower and now u wanna trade off to get some upside down fiberglass rowboat with a datsun emblem on it..facepalm...sigh...multipass

I love you Jon (no homo), but I think your statement right there sums up how everyone feels about you and your wagon...

Just calling it like I see it.

Personally I'd take the wagon over the box flares, but if that's what you've always wanted so be it. Just make sure there is room for your little guys. Wouldn't want Tristan and [the other one] to be left out of the Datto experience.

yeah except for my problem is not one of being a whiner mine is one if time....i severely fucked up my life this summer...to whichi dont think what i said can be described as projecting my problems...maybe u need some more emoticons or something cause it seems like (no homo) u were just being a dick...maybe philcas is right about ratsun...

there it was too much ...rainbows and unicorns..

I'm not going to waste my time or yours by typing it all out, as everyone before me has said it. Her insurance should cover it all. They will cut you a check for the estimate you receive from a shop, and you'll be on your merry little way. You don't pay your deductible, or any of that bullshit. You sound like my grandfather not wanting to go to the doctor..... full of shitty, invalid excuses. At least get your money, then decide what you want to do.... put your shit back together and continue down the path you're on with it, or trade for a fugly box flared dime ;)

If you really want to trade the Keeper then this should be your plan of action:

1. Get estimate from Jrocks shop to fix damage

2. Get charged an arm and a leg for service

3. Get check cut from insurance.

4. Actually only use fraction of check for repairs as JRock does quality work at reasonable rates

5. ????

6. Profit (literally)

7. Trade James for the box and use profit for new Rusto paint job.

8. ????

9. Double profit

This is all very confusing, and unnecessarily so.

Because she backed into to you, the "accident" was her fault, therefore her insurance company (if she has one) pays for restoring both cars to whatever state they were in before the accident according to her policy.

You both should have exchanged information at the scene of the accident. You should have her name, phone number, insurance company, and policy number. If you don't have any of this info, get it. Next, call her insurance company and make a claim against her insurance. They will get info from you on how the accident happened, and then they will try to verify the information you gave with what her story is. If there is a discrepancy, it will get a little more involved. That's why witnesses are good. it would have been good to get the name and phone number for the person behind you.

Once her insurance company agrees she is liable, you pay for nothing. Her insurance company is responsible for restoring your car to pre-accident condition without you paying a dime. Take it to a shop for an estimate. Her insurance will try to argue that the shop's estimate is overpriced, so take it to Lief's as they are pretty good at fighting the insurance companies. After you get the estimate, her insurance company will offer you a check for what they think the repair should cost, or you can have it repaired at whatever shop you take it to without paying anything. If you're embarrassed about your rattle can paint job, just take the check they offer you and do the repair yourself. :thumbup: My guess is that you will get at least $500 for this kind of damage, if not more.

If she doesn't have any insurance, you have to make a claim against your own insurance for an uninsured driver. If your deductible is lower than the estimate for the repair, you will still get a check from your own company for the difference. My guess is that the lady has insurance if she's old.

I sometimes wish that my driver-side door and fender would get smashed up by an insured driver. That way I would be able to "fix" the damage there already is for free. :devil:

Wow guys. I know you guys don't like the box flared stuff, it's just what I like. And yes I already have just about everything needed to fix her so fuck it, I'll just do it myself, I don't like insurance companies and paper work. And I don't want a body shop to do my hobby for me.

No, I didn't hit her, she backed into me, but shit happens and i was venting because I was upset over the matter at hand.

Looks like James doesn't want a trade anyways so rustina wagoon is staying with me.

• Like 1

Yeah, it sounds like it's free, but it's actually the money that is owed to him. Most of the time you get screwed by an uninsured driver, and while you are still owed the same money, it's near impossible or cost prohibitive to collect. The insurance company aspect makes the collection process possible, and way easier, i.e. you actually get the money.

The body shop doesn't have to do the work Rusty, they just give an estimate. Someone has to estimate how much the work would cost so that the insurance company knows how much money to give you. For what it's worth, you don't even have to use the money to fix your car either. You could get some extra dough to give your wife an extra special anniversary present? The process is pretty dang simple.

Yep, we had a jackass rearend our Subi a few months ago with his auto-start on a manual trans Honduh. Adjuster from dipshit's insurance company came and looked at the bumper, wrote a check to us and that was it, end of story. We deposited the check and spent it on regular, everyday bullshit. No one else has to do anything to your goon, just get a quote of what the damage would cost to repair. Even though you already have all the shit to replace it, you can at least get a little money out of it and be ahead of the game again.

Well... I guess it wouldn't hurt to check it out.

Sorry jrok but draynor1995 is one of my best buds so ill go to his shop

that was tristin offering my services ...not me.... i just think it isnt all doom and gloom. .. and silky is righter then any of us... they will come right u a check right there.... if nothing else take those cute kids to a water park with the dough...just dont give up... and to be honest u dont want a box flare car anyway...they make u itch..lol

side note my busness is powdercoating so all my paint and bdy stuff is my hobby... i dont do scratch and dent unless its for the datsun...

Friends don't let friends drive/own box-flared 510s...

Besides, we gotta take a stand against people that are willing to smash up old Datsuns! :D I've got two parking lot hit & run dings now. I guess no one leaves notes anymore. When I am finally able to catch somebody messing up my goon, there's going to be Hell to pay.