Monkey got a brand new ride!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is sweet, is there another in that basement i can have!!!!

I'll ask, but if I get you one, please make sure no trees land on it

:rofl: sorry, had to go there

Went to Youtube but see no video uploaded yet .........What`s up with that???

It no run yet :( Gotta see what kind of oil goes into the transfer case, get some 2 cycle oil, and mount the new coil.

Then videos of dumb shit!

It no run yet :( Gotta see what kind of oil goes into the transfer case, get some 2 cycle oil, and mount the new coil.

Then videos of dumb shit!

Ok, so i wont cancel my subscription to your channel just yet .

biggrin.gif

( Gotta see what kind of oil goes into the transfer case, get some 2 cycle oil, and mount the new coil.

Crank case. And you can use any 10w40 or 20w50, but NOT full synthetic. That should be an autolube, so if you are going with injector oil use Yamalube or something like it, and make sure the oil pump is functioning. If you bypass it and premix, run it rich at 32:1, especially if you use a synthetic premix oil. Those rotary valve Kawis are fast, I used to race them in vintage MX.

Crank case. And you can use any 10w40 or 20w50, but NOT full synthetic. That should be an autolube, so if you are going with injector oil use Yamalube or something like it, and make sure the oil pump is functioning. If you bypass it and premix, run it rich at 32:1, especially if you use a synthetic premix oil. Those rotary valve Kawis are fast, I used to race them in vintage MX.

OOps, phone auto correct .

So you know a great deal about these motors eh? It uses a wet clutch correct? So I need a 10W-40 or 20W-50 that's not energy conserving (I think they all aren't). Do you know the oil capacity by chance?

:thumbup: :w00t:

ceremonial wheel falling off !??? so pretty :crying: !!! ( wheel flies down street )

:rofl:

I love it man !!! it's very clean ,,, :thumbup:

LOLOL No, I can't let this one fall off! I have to rely on both of them mellow.gif haha

Next time, come get the truck and or trailer.

Nice bike though.

lol I wish it was an option. It was a spontaneous 'I need it gone by 8AM' kind of deal, so I hauled ass over and slid it in the back. lol it worked.

Edited by metalmonkey47