ONLINE SCAMMER sell datsun wheel

Hello Ratsun.net

i want warning people from buy anything from James A Riley ( ebay id: jamesa.riley )

this is guy took my money and disappear like a fart

his email : jamesa.riley19@yahoo.com

i paid him 450 usd for 4 280zx wheels shipped to kuwait and he disappear

here is some the invoice picture

and wheel picture

DONT LET HIM GO

this is the wheels picture on ebay

paypalwheels-1.jpg

and this is my payment to his paypal acount

paypaltransaction.jpg

and this is what he told me after payment completed

w1.jpg

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he asked me to send the money as ( personal payment ) this is to help avoid anf additional fees

i trusted him and i did what he asked . personal payment not protected by paypal that why i cannot open a case

although i live in kuwait on the other side of the world but i made tons of deals and no problem att all

You can avoid the fees by sending funds directly from a bank, or using funds already in paypal. The only time they charge fees is when credit cards are used for payment. Sorry you got scammed man.

Saad,

Sorry to hear this. The guy even had 100% positive feedback. Really sucks. Do you have an address for him? Maybe a Ratsuner close to him can pay him a visit?

BTW,

I have a nice set of those wheels I would be willing to sell you.

PM me if interested.

When you say disappeared, no response from him via email? Did you get a contact number or anything? (If you did, don't post it here) Vigilante stuff isn't good. Are you sure the package is not on the way? Seems odd a guy with 100% feedback would screw you, unless he generated the feedback with a co-conspirator. Either that or maybe he got arrested or something at the post office with the package, but probably not.

wow sorry to hear you were ripped off

scammers often prey on the buyer's honesty and desperation

sounds like that's what happened to you

and even if you use paypal, you may not be protected

case in point, a mitsu parts seller in the philippines -- no paypal

ended up scamming $3000+ from buyers who wired him money

http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=15751

get this: even thought the guy didn't have paypal, he tried to send me money using other people's paypal accounts

not only were they unverified, but they could've been unauthorized

i had no way of knowing

he selling some parts now!! and when email him no answers coming But when my friend email him he answe so fast. i gave to much time for my wheels i thought they on the way to kuwait but it is more than 90 days now. i dont have more info about him . but i know he livin in elverta CA.

the most fun he spend my money to build up his workshop eheheheheheh he bought so many workshop tools. this appear from his feedback from other seller i am watchin him hahahahahahah

he selling some parts now!! and when email him no answers coming But when my friend email him he answe so fast. i gave to much time for my wheels i thought they on the way to kuwait but it is more than 90 days now. i dont have more info about him . but i know he livin in elverta CA.

the most fun he spend my money to build up his workshop eheheheheheh he bought so many workshop tools. this appear from his feedback from other seller i am watchin him hahahahahahah

you're really in a lather over this

time to buy a ticket to california and make this right ;)

When you say disappeared, no response from him via email? Did you get a contact number or anything? (If you did, don't post it here) Vigilante stuff isn't good. Are you sure the package is not on the way? Seems odd a guy with 100% feedback would screw you, unless he generated the feedback with a co-conspirator. Either that or maybe he got arrested or something at the post office with the package, but probably not.

If you look at his feedback most of feedback is from sellers and if you look real close even one of those didn`t want to leave positive ( slow payment ) dry.gif

And as a side note what kinda knucklehead pays $80. for an bronco armrest

If you look at his feedback most of feedback is from sellers and if you look real close even one of those didn`t want to leave positive ( slow payment ) dry.gif

And as a side note what kinda knucklehead pays $80. for an bronco armrest

yes most feedback from other seller

Are you sure the package is not on the way???

iam sure nothing arrived here and no answer for seller

simply he is thief. check his feedback all from other sellers only 2 or 3 feedback from buyers

All I see is that you paid and he replied that he got paid and was sending the rims. If he was ripping you off why even reply?

So have you sent further e mails and got replies? There are any number of possibilities why sending them has been delayed or why delivery has been delayed. This is unfortunate but more needs to be found out about this first. He's being called a thief and worse and could have simply been in a accident or sick......