Ken Blocks baaaaaaaaaack

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

meh. Too many theatrics, and nothing he hasnt done in other videos. cool though

Have to agree. Just watch the first one again...

Now remember back to the first time you saw it and were impressed. Yeah, it's fun, it's loud, smoking tires drifting with some control.... and then you notice the 50 practice skid marks and realize that it's made up of only the best stunts, spliced together to make a movie for the young energy drink fans. Promoting a line of shoes? Same old stuff except the guy on the segway is wearing a gorilla costume hoping we won't notice the same lame 'trick'. Ken.... you haven't noticed your stuck in a rut.

I don't care how many times he has to do it to get it right. None of us will ever even come close to his driving.

Just sayin. I've tryed gimikaka. It's not easy.

• Like 2

I thought it was pretty entertaining. And it was exactly what it said it would be: "Hollywood Megamercial" It may not have been what the others were, but who cares? Funner than shit and good driving sequences.

1st gymkhana... The best, hands down. 06 sti or nothin

2nd gymkhana... Still pretty awesome, a few new things. 08-09 sti lame train..

3rd gymkhana... Ford fiesta in france, you suck at life if you either drive or live in one of those. Also he destroys a set of gram lights.. :angry:

4th gymkhana.. Mid air backfire, slow mo sideways through styrofoam wall. Thats about it for me.