Whats that hanging?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a honda emblem hanging from mine. Will take a pic later. I get so much hate from honda kids, i had one yelling out his window at me in his civic. I love it lol.

Hell if you really want to piss them off put a "If speed kills, honda drivers will live forever!" sticker on the back. That REALLY pisses them off!! :D

Many years ago when the Garfield stuffed cats with sucker feet were the rage to have stuck to the insides of your windows... I had a Garfield hanging on a 1/4" rope (full hangmans noose) from the roof rack of my 810 goon.

If you went around a corner quickly Garfield would swing around the side of the car until the wind blew him back. Got many thumbs up for that one...

Many years ago when the Garfield stuffed cats with sucker feet were the rage to have stuck to the insides of your windows... I had a Garfield hanging on a 1/4" rope (full hangmans noose) from the roof rack of my 810 goon.

If you went around a corner quickly Garfield would swing around the side of the car until the wind blew him back. Got many thumbs up for that one...

Back in the '70s I had this little waving hand with a suction cup for the rear window. It was on the end of a small piece of wire and vehicle motion would make the hand look like it was waving. I cut the thumb and all the fingers but one off and bent the wire so it only moved up and down. FTW!

I once had a plastic grocery bag that caught my H-Pipe in my Cobra and melted it and dragged it around for a few days. Does that count?

I once had a deer run under my trailer and into the reefer fuel tank, the rear wheels then rolled over it and he got caught on the rear DOT bumper and got dragged for about 10 miles!! Not much left when I stopped, does that count?

I once had a deer run under my trailer and into the reefer fuel tank, the rear wheels then rolled over it and he got caught on the rear DOT bumper and got dragged for about 10 miles!! Not much left when I stopped, does that count?

l_6083f0867e19486b87857d39e89891b0.jpg