My Dime was stolen!!!!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh this sucks man. I know what its like to have your car stolen, especially a 510. When my dad owned my car it was stolen 2 times, and luckily returned both times. I hope its found man, found fast and the theif gets raped constantly up the ass with a dildo with rusty nails in it. Car theives are the biggest pieces of shit. They cant work a job, or fix up their own vehicles, so they steal another persons hard work. Its why my dime never leaves the garage anymore, she only goes to a car show, and then back into the garage. If she ever got stolen and taken from me with how many memories, and how much family history that car has with how logn its been in the family id just be destroyed :( Because thats the thing with our datsuns, Its not how much their worth, its what their worth in our hearts. We love our cars.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease. Keep phoning every 6 hours and demanding answers. Find out first who is in charge and ask by name. Find out who his boss is too. It could be sitting abandoned somewhere in plain sight. Cops need to be pushed to keep on the lookout for a 510. Cause them as much trouble as possible till they get results. Remember, they work for you so complain loudly.

• Like 2

Hope you get her back man exactly how you had her, I just had a thief scare and I flipped out but it turned out to be someone I know trying to meet up with my little bro because they thought he lived with me. But I really hope you get her back man, it pisses me off that scums can't afford there own dattos and don't take the time and effort to find them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...