My sweet new Datsun 610

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I have read about this car before. You put ALOT LOT LOT of work into it. And though I'd be the first to lower it and put some new wheels on a 610, it'd be a crime to do that to this beautiful piece of history.

A big welcome to you.

Lovin all these 610's!

Scott

The car now has a few extras like the OEM spec three panel light conversion professionally done, with blue face gauges, OEM front and rear bumper conversion to earlier style(much cleaner), earlier style pre-73 front fenders, and 1976 JDM Work Equip Wheels, very clean and shiny. No Rash. Heres a couple more pics.

pict0295iz8.th.jpg

pict0296cv2.th.jpg

pict0297br8.th.jpg

pict0299vr9.th.jpg

pict0300tz3.th.jpg

Yes Really! When I first got the Pumpkn I took it to the scale at my old work, and it was at 2020lbs with the stock steelies. The sloted mags, with lug nuts, center caps and tires were way heavier than the bare steelies.

Sweet Ride! I have seen this car in person once in the past. An impressive restoration and an even sweeter ride. Congrats and welcome to the Datsun community!

• 4 weeks later...
You used your first post to welcome someone else? Cool. :D

And we need pics of that 4dr 610. Never seen one in person before...

Well...Uh...Thank You. I will post some more recent pics as time allows. The 4door is a rare deal, and I'm going for a daily driver/retro restoration type of thing. The car has been in my life for 27 years, and I just turned 30, so it's near and dear to my heart.:o

sweet 610 we need to keep them comming lol check out mine in the rest forum and in the project datto forum under 610 street demon anyway that 6190 is beautiful lovin the wheels and i wanna do that bumper swap

i was at portland international raceway earlier today and i saw one of those. this one was about the ugliest thing ive ever seen, it was a right driver imported datsun. L20, and somebody messed up the roof and snapped a soft top over it(green, on a red car) yeah but your is pretty sweet