Introduction & my Custom 620

MOODSTER

Not much has been done latley, I spent my bodywork money on another project so I'm just doin a few things while i get the scratch together.I repaired the rust and scraped and prepped the underside of the bed and yesterday I shot the raptor bedliner on the entire underside. I will be driving this by summer come hell or high water.

undersideofbed.jpg

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

you should have frenched in a license plate box on your tailgate to the left of the louvers....that would have looked good...Truck is looking good...!!!

I have something else planned for that spot, and that trend didn't really start till the mid 80's. Im tryin to keep it circa late 70's style.Thanks for the props, I am pretty stoked about the progress.

ok considering the japanese roots of Datsuns maybe samurai mural?

Somewhere in this thread or another I gave away the name of this truck- "El Tiki Diablo" you can probably guess which direction I'm going.That will be a while, first gotta get it in paint then assemble it, then new exhaust and some interior work. The striping will come last.

I think the "Keep on Truckin" dude would look good there but I'm anxious to see the Devil Tiki.

A buddy of mine is suposed to send me one of those " keep on truckin" licence plate frames from his stash. It will be the finishing touch!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I was going to go to my bro's last Sunday to spray the jambs, underhood, cab and bed back etc, BUT - I had a heart attack instead. So now I will be in recovery mode for a month or so and I don't know when I will have her back on the road. Iv'e had setbacks in the past but this one takes the cake!