Introduction & my Custom 620

MOODSTER

Yeah, I need me some good juju for my garage assault this weekend! I'm thinkin rub a buddah belly, find me a 4 leaf clover, kill me a bunny rabbit and turn it's foot into a keychain( wait, that foot wasn't so lucky for the rabbit! ) and hang a horseshoe around my neck. Gold plated of course!!!!

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the good vibes, I had a productive weekend. Now, we just need to

Pull one more leaf in the rear

install new front brake shoes

Get the exhaust installed

Install the sideview mirrors

install an accelerator pump diaphram

Get my pinstriping and lettering done

And IF there is time (before the SWDP meet) install my stereo system.

TIC-TOC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moody, this year will be a first for SWDP. You and I will go cruisin' together in chopped trucks ! ! When was the last time 2 chopped 620s drove together ? ? ? I cann't wait ! ! ! E Street here We come ! ! !

• Like 1

your seatbelts are forklift seatbelts. :rofl:

Uh, no.----- I got those from a seatbelt dealer at the LA Roadsters show who makes custom belts in any color.

I bought them for my orange 26 Ford Model T hot rod project a couple a years ago , but I sold that car before it was completed.

Moody, this year will be a first for SWDP. You and I will go cruisin' together in chopped trucks ! ! When was the last time 2 chopped 620s drove together ? ? ? I cann't wait ! ! ! E Street here We come ! ! !

Yep, I will be cruisin this for the first time ever.Last year I drove it to the bbq in bare metal --then took it home and tore it down again. I have only driven this truck out of my neihborhood two times in the year + that I have owned it! I really want to drive the shit out of this mini, and soon!

I will be there all day Saturday and may pass out on the lawn Saturday night because its gonna be a kick ass party!

Which is now in Japan.. Tops are chopped 2 different ways...But simliar...!!!

Well the truck went to Japan but last time i talked to Adam, he mentioned that the guy who bought it from him...sold it! So it could be anywhere now....Australia?, New Zealand?, Philippines?...heck maybe it's in Guam! They love these trucks over there.

Well the truck went to Japan but last time i talked to Adam, he mentioned that the guy who bought it from him...sold it! So it could be anywhere now....Australia?, New Zealand?, Philippines?...heck maybe it's in Guam! They love these trucks over there.

Haha ya we do! You'd be surprised what we can do with these trucks, but I haven't seen this one here yet haha very cool truck.

chopped 620! Reminds me of my friend Adam's truck. (abacab)

abacab620.jpg

This truck was an inspiration for sure, I would like to think that if mine was compared to it, it was a complement. I'd like to meet the builder .I hear he is a So Ca native? I would like to talk him into gettin back into the 620 scene.( Old school style of course!).

Pull one more leaf in the rear ( pulled the overload too)

install new front brake shoes

Get the exhaust installed

Install the sideview mirrors

install an accelerator pump diaphram ( Ibought it at least!)

Get my pinstriping and lettering done ( I hope next Saturday)

Drove the piss outta her after about 6 hrs of sweat ! Runs, sounds, and looks like a wicked little beast!

Here is a shot of her after an "Attitude adjustment" Sits perfect and don't ride to bad at all.

Tomorrow I'll mount the mirrors, install the diaphram and hit the steets to get some road time in and shake some more bondo dust outta the dash!

8-11-121Small.jpg

Shortdog. There will be other old mini truckers coming to the Bar-B-Que. Try to convince them to stop by. I believe He will meet some old friends that He hasn't seen in a very long time. If not, He'll make new friends ! ! A good time for all ! ! !

damn that looks good...love to see it in person to get the full appreciation of it...you did good job redoing the truck...

Thanks man, you can always bring one of yours down for the SWDP bbq in a couple weeks , and we can go cruisin!!!!