SWDP bbq 4th annual in Fontana CA.

Ok the time has come to announce the date for the 4th annual SWDP bbq.

The date will be Sunday August 28th.

Location will be the same as the prior 3 bbq's....Martin tudor park in Fontana CA.

The map - http://maps.google.com/maps/place?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=jurupa+park+fontana+ca&fb=1&gl=us&hq=jurupa+park+fontana+ca&hnear=jurupa+park+fontana+ca&cid=2878385979841839441

Each year keeps getting bigger & better & we thank you guys for supporting our event each year.

Were in the early planning stages now w/ updates to come. Hope to see all you So Cal Ratsun guys & gals again this year :cool: :thumbup:

23uz8js.jpg

SWDP2011FLYER1a.jpg

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What We have been doing is to line up all of the early arriving pickups in order: 320s, 520s, 521s, 620s, 620 kingcabs, 720s then hardbodys. Other vehicles are placed across from the trucks. We have had lowriders, streetrods, classic trucks and even an extremely rare roadster in attendance. So COME ON OUT!!

Please remember that this is a NO ALCOHOL, family event. We hope to be allowed back for years to come. THANKS!!!!!!

And as a reminder just as in the previous 3 bbq's this is a pot luck event. Meaning bring what you wanna grill & we'll grill it :D Basically SWDP will providing "some" chicksada, dogs & burgers but we need others to help out too so everybody gets fed. This is what makes this event special cause everybody helps out !

& as Steroid mentioned it's open to any & all Datsun's it does'nt matter to us.

Also I'll be working on getting Takashi to be with us again shooting pix for Truck trends magazine. If not him possibly somebody from Mini truckin magazine.

If you guys have any ?'s drop myself, "Steroid" or "Fontana620" a PM :cool:

I am going to bring some carne asada that everyone liked...

hey Adam i sow you driving buy at eagle rock swap but did not see you walking around

we have like 10 guys from the IE

Que paso?

• 2 weeks later...

OK guys!!! And Amy!! NevTony and I went yesterday and finalized this years T shirt order. These are going to be AWESOME!!! I went with a smaller order so You had better start saving up for Yours!! I have never sold all of the shirts for prior runs that I ordered so this year I will only be getting 48 total. These are going to be VERY colorful!! They will go fast and not be re-run. Stay tuned for photographs when the demo arrives!!!

OK guys!!! And Amy!! NevTony and I went yesterday and finalized this years T shirt order. These are going to be AWESOME!!! I went with a smaller order so You had better start saving up for Yours!! I have never sold all of the shirts for prior runs that I ordered so this year I will only be getting 48 total. These are going to be VERY colorful!! They will go fast and not be re-run. Stay tuned for photographs when the demo arrives!!!

Steroid.

Put me down for a XXL