SWDP bbq 4th annual in Fontana CA.

i was wondering if any body can just go?? ive been wanting to go check out all the trucks but havnt been sure about it being an open event.

Yes everybody is welcome..come early before all the "chicksada" is gone :cool:

Im looking forward to seeing everybody again & taking as many pics as i can as well as putting some time in on the grill. TY to Guy , Steroid & all the SWDP guys "n" gals for working so hard to make our bbq special for all. See you sunday :D

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what is the countdown? me i am counting down the hours n minutes b4 we leave hell(phoenix) @ 4:30am sunday morning

Mine is the clock ticking off faster than the items on my "to do" list , so I can drive my roach to Fontucky and back on Sunday.Issues keep popping up and I'm running outta time! I was hoping for some "road time" before leaving Sunday morning.Took the day off today to work on it. See you there.

I have a ton of parts for 620's so let me know what ya need and I can bring it or we can go back to my house which is 20 min away and pick them up. Thanks Derek

Derek- hope you still have the part i needed... ;) ..it rhymes with "good" :D

As a side note our permit doent allow any "selling" of car parts. That being said if everything stays in your bed or truck there shouldnt be an issue w/ the park ranger.

Eric- anything food wise you can bring will be appreciated. Like Guy mentioned bring your own drinks & chairs :D

Moody- "get er done son" :cool: All you need is a windshield & we can cruise !

Moody- "get er done son" :cool: All you need is a windshield & we can cruise !

Okay, here is how it went today. I started mounting wheels after the knockoff caps were modded to fit 6-lug.I stripped 4 lug nuts. Harry and Derek show at 10, we start trying to get her running.Electrical issues. Then, fuel issues. lights and switch issues. Timing issues.Pull the oil pump to resolve (this is all SuperHarry by the way) get it running, carb issues.( it now like 330 pm) Drive it up n down the block.Radiator is leaking like a sieve! Hood latch gets stuck shut. So, at like 5pm the boy's split, I pull the radiator, Derek brings by another one, I flush it ,its CLEAN!. So a 10 hour day in the garage and guess what? STILL NEED TO INSTALL MY WINDSHIELD! along with with a laundry list of other items. Oh, did I mention it was fokin hot today? Yeah, tomorrow will be a peach! SEE YOU SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Derek and Harry!

no caravan from ie that we know about. i guess its free style there. counting the days. hours. minutes. hoping to see all of the ie moreno valley meet people there come and support all the trucks from swdp. everybody bring your cameras and be the best photographer you can be.we are bringing bbq ribs.rib master will be cooking them for us.

i do caravan whit rib master an you just let me no wat time at ampm on 79an74 ok.

My roach is on the road! Another 10 hour day in the sauna, uh I mean shop. She aint no prom queen, ( more like the bride of Frankenstein) for sure, but we made a few "Hot laps" around the hood and shook er out. I'm rollin "Primo" style with Derek and we'll see if we can pick up a few more 620's on the way.SEE YOU THERE!

I got the pics....

Going to submit and organize them first. Did not bring my truck. Bad alignment job. Got under to check WTF was going on. Only to see that there was a vice grip still stuck on the adjustment sleeve and loose. IDIOTS! That is what you get for a free alignment.