SWDP bbq 4th annual in Fontana CA.

how about some pix of t-shirts steroid since you stated that different colors, i will still want a xxl shirt for me. i just put in for the 27th and 28th off so i can go hopefully with my ball-n-chain, tom(dat620), his boss(wife) and possibly bring my nephew as well cuz he is interested in datto's

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok a little less than 2 weeks to go guys n gals. Just got confermation that Makoto from Truck trends magazine will be there!... he speaks fluent english so if you get a chance go say hi :cool: & as a reminder ours is a pot luck bbq so anything you bring means more can eat. A big TY to Robert & Chris for spreading the word @ the Moreno valley meets..were hoping for even more Datsuns this year :D

Ok a little more than 2 weeks to go guys n gals. Just got confermation that Makoto from Truck trends magazine will be there!... he speaks fluent english so if you get a chance go say hi :cool: & as a reminder ours is a pot luck bbq so anything you bring means more can eat. A big TY to Robert & Chris for spreading the word @ the Moreno valley meets..were hoping for even more Datsuns this year :D

Actually LESS than 2 weeks! I know because I need every day of it to get my truck done. It will be there come hell or high water, I just want to be able to drive it there not drag it!

hey everybody i asked for the 28th off so i will be going to SWDP BBQ with tom(dat620), and my nephew. anybody needing a 510 header for a L series motor i will be bringing it as well maybe more parts.

STEROID make sure you have enought shirts. i want a xxl

waitin it out ever so patiently, can not wait to see every one again and kick back and enjoy the family we have goin, gene and i and his nephew will be rollin in with a special guest early sunday morning :cool:

• Like 1

no caravan from ie that we know about. i guess its free style there. counting the days. hours. minutes. hoping to see all of the ie moreno valley meet people there come and support all the trucks from swdp. everybody bring your cameras and be the best photographer you can be.we are bringing bbq ribs.rib master will be cooking them for us.

Hey guys, We've been working very hard to get everything ready for this "SOUTH WEST DATSUN PICKUPS" BBQ, And so have you guys. This is our only event of the year so we would love to see everybody there with or without your ride. This is not a show, a contest or anything like that. It's a family friendly kick back no pressure DATSUN loving potluck bbq. Some of the rules under the permit I pulled are NO (alcohol, glass bottles, burnouts, racing, very loud music, leaving trash behind, ect.) So lets have a good time.

You can bring any type of ride you want, Not just DATSUNS.

There will be bbq's there for everybody to use and people will bring plenty of food to share with you.

You should bring drinks and chairs for yourself. (And food or side dishes if you want)

After the bbq, we will be going on a cruise down route 66 and stopping at a couple of places for photo shoots.

Every year this bbq gets bigger and bigger so there will plenty vehicles to see.

Lets have a good time. Hope to see you all there. Thanks, GUY.

SWDP2011FLYER1a.jpg

well i was told last night by my A#%hole boss that he doesn't remember me giving him my request for the 28th off, so i am either not going to be able to make it cuz i have to be at work by 9pm that sunday nite or i will be able to make it but only for a few hours i will have to leave no later than 2pm since it is a 5 1/2 hour drive from the BBQ back to phoenix. so i won't be able to cruise with you guys or go to wigwam hotel for pix,,sorry guys. i spoke with DAT620(tom) just 30 mins. ago and he said it would be ok if we have to leave early cuz he isn't planning on staying to long as well.

well i was told last night by my A#%hole boss that he doesn't remember me giving him my request for the 28th off, so i am either not going to be able to make it cuz i have to be at work by 9pm that sunday nite or i will be able to make it but only for a few hours i will have to leave no later than 2pm since it is a 5 1/2 hour drive from the BBQ back to phoenix. so i won't be able to cruise with you guys or go to wigwam hotel for pix,,sorry guys. i spoke with DAT620(tom) just 30 mins. ago and he said it would be ok if we have to leave early cuz he isn't planning on staying to long as well.

Sounds like you might be coming down with something... cough cough... sniffle sniffle... you'd better stay home and take a rest. You'll be a much more productive employee when you're not ill... (and by staying home i mean at the bbq!) effing bosses!

What's with the teaser pics Al. That's kinda like going to a strip club. :o

You never get to enjoy the whole thing. :lol:

Just like all your builds, Tons of bling. But it looks to me like this thing might be a beast.