SWDP bbq 4th annual in Fontana CA.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a good times as always, I am going to try one day, maybe next year to make it down...It would be a good time hanging with you all, seeing and meeting people that I have never met before...Good times..

Hey Gman, did you have a chance to chat with Stacy at Severed Ties Show....and I am surprised he didnt make it down, since he was in the area??? oh well.!!!

• Like 1

i know it doesn't need to be said, but here goes, thank you mark, mike, guy for gettin this going and thanks to all my brothers and sisters in swdp land out there, we all had an excellant time at the bbq, and on the way up there and back to phx nick and slam kept us well entertained, every one was so very gracious and warm hearted to us all, we met all our old friends with open arms and hugs, and met new friends the same way, the vehicles were all very great to see, and really enjoyed the final presentation, congrats to our sister amy, and what a surprise to see ron mangus, truely a legend in the upholstery world, and an old friend to boot, known him and his work for many years, we have and had (rest in peace)several of the same old legends as friends and mentors, had a really great time, lookin forward to next year, and oh yea, there will be a very special guest also next year, hmmm...maybe two, who knows...tom :cool:

• Like 1

Big Dave,

I did have some time to talk to Stacie at the Severed Ties show. He was on a tight schedule to get back home and did not have time to make it to the bbq. Really enjoyed seeing his truck after seeing it on Ratsun for so long. Super clean 620....

• Like 1

@Steroid... I greatly appreciated and am honored to wear the South West Datsun Picks "decal" of honor. Thanks again for asking Steroid. I'm thrilled :thumbup:

Newest member Lawrence getting His sticker applied!!

P1011611.jpg

• Like 1

^^^Lawrence the SWDP decal looks good on your truck :D

well due to comp. issues im not able to upload my pics at this time but im not giving up. I want to say a special TY to Makoto from Truck trends magazine for coming out & snapping pics for his magazine & once again to everybody who continues to support our bbq. Xtina awesome pics as always :cool: Stay tuned, my pics soon.... ;)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...