Canby 2012: Are we there yet?

wildmaninid

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Banquet? I'll be having fun elsewhere. $15 sounds like last year. Damn the weather was tits last year..... that's because I brought full rain gear, gummies and sweaters and sox.

I dont think the price has changed much since the first time I went back in 05 or 06

Weather its like umm... tomorrow who knows

Im camping there Friday and Saturday night so Ill just BBQ and forego the banquet. Ill just make sure that I bring enough stuff to cook... Im sure Ill be sharing so Ill bring plenty.

sounds like a plan i was gonna bring sandwich shit and a bag of premade burger patties to keep myself fed all weekend ice chest in the back seat tent and sleeping bag in the trunk my cd case and im ready to roll out

my cd case

What is this "CD case" you speak of? Is that something you put an iPod in?

If anyone needs to use the BBQ, I dont mind throwing some dogs or burgers on it that you brought. No use in everyone having a BBQ. Im bringing a smaller camping stove, but its got plenty of space. I also have plenty of Coleman propane.

the hr lady just brought me my vacation approvail, I get paid 14$ an hour for 8hrs a day thursday friday satarday sunday and monday..... This is my first job wich offered payed vacation, its a realy good fealing.. I like my job today, I might actualy do some thing today. :lol: :lol:

CANDY 20 12 ! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!10!!!!!!!

Im bringing my cassettes... All 9 of em, maybe even the neil pert sighned 2012, seams fitting, that and some maple syrup sgould keep mike from getting too much colture shock lol.

I have the cheepie "cost less" brand battery izzo... Might need jumps lol.

I pulled my twin 10" speakers, amp and CD changer out of the 620 last week. Still have to pull the head unit. Want tunes to Canby this year. The speakers were behind the KC seats and Took up all the room. They won't fit sideways behind the rear seat in the goon and barely fit on each side behind the wheel wells. Well some shit to think about....

It should be like Fast Five. We load all the cars into the back of the trailer, but with the extra room we turn it into a roller disco. That way we can roll while we roll.

50441183.png

isn't there something in the terms we agree to about mentioning a fast and curious movie during any point in your ratsun carrer and recieving a insta-perma-ban...

shit june 10 that's almost doable to have a datsun driveable by then...