Girls owning Dastuns? FOR THE WIN!!!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

epic winning!!!!

batman-cars_1024x768.jpg

yay i know how to post pictures now......mwahahahahahahahhahahahhahaha you people will regret teaching me how MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH prepare for loads of pictures!!!!! *insert devious smile*

Once a bell is rung you can't un ring it. Looking forward (with some concern) to future things like POST-BALLS!!!! or POST-PACKAGES!!!, or maybe POST GUY'S from/for the lady members. This will result in a p/m from other male members (pun accidental) saying " I opened the POST- BALLS by mistake!!!! Doesn't make me gay, right?????"

*insert devious smile*

It is called a smiley, like thissneaky2.gif, or thisdevil.png

Bat-Oh yeah, never do that WINNING thing again, I think the "negative" post rating is lame, but I gave you one for that. I wish the mods could disable that. The sad part is that I didn't realize it was a link until the next two replies commented on the link. I thought it was going to be a bunch of hacked up trucks and well, I always love pics. So I totally fell for it.

Never saw this thread.. lol probably past this, but I'll put in my 2 cents anyways.

I think theres absolutely nothing wrong with a chick working on a car. I met a girl some weeks ago at Napa that was talking to the guy at the counter about her 280Z problems. I jumped right in and offered a hand helping out. She never got on Ratsun I don't think, but it's still cool seeing chicks that aren't afraid to get down and dirty.

Seriously though, you aren't a long haul from me over here in Cobb, so if you ever need a hand with your Datto, i'm just a PM away cool.gif

Never saw this thread.. lol probably past this, but I'll put in my 2 cents anyways.

I think theres absolutely nothing wrong with a chick working on a car. I met a girl some weeks ago at Napa that was talking to the guy at the counter about her 280Z problems. I jumped right in and offered a hand helping out. She never got on Ratsun I don't think, but it's still cool seeing chicks that aren't afraid to get down and dirty.

Seriously though, you aren't a long haul from me over here in Cobb, so if you ever need a hand with your Datto, i'm just a PM away cool.gif

Agree with you 100%... My X was all into cars and when she met me she learned how to work on them and everything, now she can do a motor swap by herself and last time she was doing her own engine rebuild... I LOVE WOMEN that arent afraid to get dirty... Hell yeah.... :thumbup:

:lol:love is in the airrr

Agree with you 100%... My X was all into cars and when she met me she learned how to work on them and everything, now she can do a motor swap by herself and last time she was doing her own engine rebuild... I LOVE WOMEN that arent afraid to get dirty... Hell yeah.... :thumbup:

i wouldnt let my lady work on my ridde. everything would be torqued down to 10pnds ;p