Girls owning Dastuns? FOR THE WIN!!!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hell yeah!! i work at the starbucks down the road from that park on pleasant hill in the marshalls parking lot behind the toys r us. i get off at 8 what time does it usually start and go till?

Till 8 eh, are there any bushes or maybe a dark alley nearbye, just trying to picture it im not gana hide in said bushes and run at you as you get in your truck and take you down the dark alley and make you watch me fondle your truck or anything romantic like that, see you there ... Um I mean welcome to ratsun ;)

Because they're all in the kitchen?

There is a picture, name withheld, of a female member that's floating around that would rival the pic above.

(Not trying to step on any toes, just giving credit where credit is due.)

And in that oic, she is getting down and dirty with what is right. Good job, all around.

<_<

Because they're all in the kitchen?

There is a picture, name withheld, of a female member that's floating around that would rival the pic above.

(Not trying to step on any toes, just giving credit where credit is due.)

And in that oic, she is getting down and dirty with what is right. Good job, all around.

<_<

shit shes onto u! deny everything

Till 8 eh, are there any bushes or maybe a dark alley nearbye, just trying to picture it im not gana hide in said bushes and run at you as you get in your truck and take you down the dark alley and make you watch me fondle your truck or anything romantic like that, see you there ... Um I mean welcome to ratsun ;)

BAHAHAHAHAHA nice!!!! actually there is in alley so um......yeah....if you attempt it i may or may not have a crow bar....just sayin lol

you're in ga???

2eDeYe' date='16 June 2011 - 10:26 AM' timestamp='1308245162' post='495072']

You have to go outside and take pictures of your datsun. Then post them here for all to enjoy. :D

:unsure: kinda funny...

you have to pose with said datsun as well