Girls owning Dastuns? FOR THE WIN!!!

I don't have much to say in this, except my gf hates my Z, hates being in it, laughs when it breaks down, and is now happy that I haven't been driving it because the motor is being rebuilt...hmmmmmm :unsure:

But a good side is that my 14yr old step sister wants a '68 VW bug manual (specifically). Ahh theres hope yet.

no offense she sounds like a bitch....

and your step sister kicks major ass!!! just sayin

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah cause you're dumbass doesn't know how to put shit away and left the beer out so im standing in front of the fridge waiting for the beer to get cold.....thank!!

LMAO

Nope. We drink dark beer around here. Room temperature.

And while you're just standing there...make me and the rest of the Ratsun boys a sammich.

Kitchens for work. Not loitering.

• Like 1

Nope. We drink dark beer around here. Room temperature.

And while you're just standing there...make me and the rest of the Ratsun boys a sammich.

Kitchens for work. Not loitering.

Fuckin epic comeback... ollz.. :rofl:

Im hungry now... I wantz a Sammich...

I don't have much to say in this, except my gf hates my Z, hates being in it, laughs when it breaks down, and is now happy that I haven't been driving it because the motor is being rebuilt...hmmmmmm :unsure:

But a good side is that my 14yr old step sister wants a '68 VW bug manual (specifically). Ahh theres hope yet.

Pic of the step sister needed. :lol:

• 10 months later...

This accident was actually back in November now :geek: That's why she hasn't posted again. I was starting to wonder.

From my understanding she walked away from it. I don't really know her, I just ran across the pictures on FB when I was trolling. From my understanding, someone hit her in an intersection. I guess they ran a light.

I sent her a message on FB but I haven't gotten a response. I was gonna try and talk her into picking up one that's on CL here for $650. Nice truck with 70000 original miles.

394414_207557045999771_100002364307824_456826_1565021237_n.jpg

396697_207557275999748_100002364307824_456832_1504051624_n.jpg

400632_207557009333108_100002364307824_456825_1942025875_n.jpg

Edited by metalmonkey47