Girls owning Dastuns? FOR THE WIN!!!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate being told i can't work on my truck just cause im a girl and when i ask for help because i need more then two hands i get told its cause im a girl and don't understand how......UGH :angry:

Hey! Another Georgia guy....I mean gal. Welcome to Ratsun. :D

You can do anything you want to. Just as long as it's in the kitchen. :P I'm kidding. Be sure to check out the Events section for the meet next weekend Duluth.

Hey! Another Georgia guy....I mean gal. Welcome to Ratsun. :D

You can do anything you want to. Just as long as it's in the kitchen. :P I'm kidding. Be sure to check out the Events section for the meet next weekend Duluth.

OH HO HO HO nice. the only reason im in the kitchen is getting something to drink while i watch you cook!!! =p

where's the meet at?

• Like 1

I hate being told i can't work on my truck just cause im a girl and when i ask for help because i need more then two hands i get told its cause im a girl and don't understand how......UGH :angry:

there are plenty of guys out there that can't do shit to a car.

there are plenty of guys that need special tricks for shit because they aren't strong enough otherwise (or air tools...they fix everything)

I hate it when the auto parts guys talk down to me even though I know way more about my car then they ever will...they think I'm a girl so I know nothing and that is the worst

there are plenty of guys out there that can't do shit to a car.

there are plenty of guys that need special tricks for shit because they aren't strong enough otherwise (or air tools...they fix everything)

I hate it when the auto parts guys talk down to me even though I know way more about my car then they ever will...they think I'm a girl so I know nothing and that is the worst

Hell yeah!! the really erks me!!! girls can no as much even more then guys!!!

Hell yeah!! the really erks me!!! girls can no know as much even more then guys!!!

I know women who ride harleys, ol skool harleys that is and they rebuilt them from the ground up while telling thier husbands to go fluke themselves, and I swear these women even breast fed thier children while custom grinding the cams. Besides everyone knows the best chefs in the world are men, so women get out of the kitchen and go fix the damn car. bonus that women have over men while working on cars is smaller hands and normally thinner arms for the most part that is.

though if women "play helpless" they will get men flocking to them to help, even though many of us men are catching on to that ploy yet we still fall for it. Play helpless when you need help basically the stereotypical dumb blonde routine even if your hair is black, with pouting lip, puppy dog eyes and all that.

ofcourse somtime you may have to play to the mans ego even when you don't need or want help and let the guy hand you the wrenches

You should get a fake mustache to wear into the parts store. Even if they see through your clever ploy, do it for the lulz.

• Like 2

I had a girlfriend(the love of my life)that taught me how to rebuild a bug engine. She also did all of her own tune ups, oil changes, and etc...not to mention she was a better driver than me. So I have a great respect for women, and I never underestimate their intelligence or their capabilities, to do so would make me ignorant. Jersey

By the way...Welcome!