• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

one12.jpg

A friend of mine sent me this link too--he didn't know I had bought the car, and I didn't know it had made it onto Speedhunters, so we were both surprised! No idea how they decide what to post, no one approached me asking for details or anything like that.

Currently tracking down a shriek from the rear end somewhere, intermittently comes and goes. Unfortunately it comes more than goes... Something going on with the left rear; either a brake drum or wheel bearing (I've only heard wheel bearings groan, not screech like this...).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This car has two rare things going for it...

1) Blue interior.

2) 1800 Emblems

These two facts give it an edge over anything out there. I wouldn't pay a dime over $550 for the whole thing. And like everyone else has pointed out, it needs some serious body work.

Were do you see the 1800 Emblems? Between my effed eyes, and the blurry picture....

Were do you see the 1800 Emblems? Between my effed eyes, and the blurry picture....

The 1800 emblems are on the rear quarter panels. The height of the 4 digits in '1800' is smaller versus the three digits that are as tall as the D in the Datsun script.

Observe: http://community.ratsun.net/topic/19700-post-your-unique-parts-and-pieces-for-datsuns/page__st__140

Post 145, 3rd pic down.

• 2 weeks later...