610s unite!!!!!!

bonvo

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You can see the build from start to finish on my website.... ermish-racing.com... of course. My customer went the extra mile to make sure all the chrome and trim pieces were the cleanest we could find. I built a 2.3 L-series with Mikuni's. I bought the car from a church lady in sac. It was an auto with a sunroof. RUST free! BTW installing 610 trim pieces suck!...so many clips and screws. Its not as easy as a 510 for sure. Troy Ermish

BTW installing 610 trim pieces suck!...so many clips and screws. Its not as easy as a 510 for sure. Troy Ermish

Troy - Welcome to the 610 world :mellow: . I have found suitable substitutes for my sedan, we should share war stories some time...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Asking Price??

He was asking $3500 obo. He's put some money in it and he's trying to get it back. I told him it's a little much, but it does run well. He said he's commuted in it from Monterey Park to Costa Mesa, which is prob like 80 miles round trip.

Scott

He was asking $3500 obo. He's put some money in it and he's trying to get it back. I told him it's a little much, but it does run well. He said he's commuted in it from Monterey Park to Costa Mesa, which is prob like 80 miles round trip.

Scott

Thats quite a lot. There was one here locally, a '74, gorgeous condition, for $2800. But, it is JCCS season, and the 610s start to command a higher price, especially the wagons...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Shifter-1.jpg

I was looking on the Snap-on truck today and i saw a screw driver handle that matches my body colors perfectly. with one helicoil and a shot of blue lock-tite and shit is styling now!

Heeeey.. I've got a shifter just like that, only it's red.

Looks like I need to step up my game on unique gear shift knobs...