bonvo

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ welcome to the 610 bruddahood :cool:

i see you bought it with the widened steelies?

X2. Good to see that coupe got a new home. Welcome to Ratsun!

I know that car well...You've got some rare parts rolling there.

Has anyone ever compared 610 parts to 710 parts???

specifically: transmission crossmembers, engine crossmembers, sway bars, and steering boxes?????? .... . . . . . . . . . ..... thanks ..... :D

The 610 has a long 4 speed and automatic while the 710 has a short 4 speed and long automatic.

The cross members have different part numbers but maybe if you swapped the LCAs as well they might swap.

Sway bars are the same.

Steering box... probably. I checked many of the parts and the numbers match, I don't have an assy number for the whole thing.

^ welcome to the 610 bruddahood :cool:

i see you bought it with the widened steelies?

Offered me a deal I couldn't refuse. For the money there's no way I could have gotten wheels and tires that fit/look better.

Thanks for the welcome!

• 2 weeks later...

@zerow - was your color originally silver or??

Yes, my car would have been exactly that car right there, except with a white interior. And mine had the AM radio...

The want for this car is so intense...ugh!

how much you think this is worth, I have a chance to pick it up. these are the only pics ive got so far

IMG955249.jpg

IMG950232.jpg

IMG956807.jpg

i wouldnt pay more then 400 for it that thing needs some serious body and interior work not to mention it probibly has some hidden rust cause it looks like it had a viynal top at one point

how much you think this is worth, I have a chance to pick it up. these are the only pics ive got so far

IMG955249.jpg

IMG950232.jpg

IMG956807.jpg

This car has two rare things going for it...

1) Blue interior.

2) 1800 Emblems

These two facts give it an edge over anything out there. I wouldn't pay a dime over $550 for the whole thing. And like everyone else has pointed out, it needs some serious body work.

I'm sure you have some body/paint connections. It looks complete, and I've been told there's little/no rust on it. It's missing the right rear quarter glass, as well. A good project, but a project, nonetheless. If you're going for a clean restoration, I think it'd be a difficult place to start. Not the worst, but it'd be alot of parts hunting.. wouldn't be cheap, either. But, I know you're no stranger to elusive parts hunting, so this may be right up your alley ;)

Im not looking to restore a 610 already have a 510 that is going to be restored. more looking for a 610 driver slammed on some wide jdm wheels that looks decent.

Then, I would say its a good candidate for exactly that. She'll have an L18, and it will need a manual trans changeout...other than that, a good start point.

For the time being, I would knock off the bumpers and run it just like that.

I'm with Zerow on that. You'd definitely be saving it from being scrapped, or a fate worse than that. It's pretty solid, and all the front sheet metal can be replaced(especially easily if you're going for the SSS look). The seats can be replaced, and the interior other than that isn't too bad, from the looks of it.. cracked dash, but who cares if you're just gonna be drivin' it. If you can get a good deal, I say give her a home. Smog exempt even :)

...It's pretty solid, and all the front sheet metal can be replaced(especially easily if you're going for the SSS look)...

Where would he get an idea like that... :rolleyes: