610s unite!!!!!!

bonvo

ive played with early and late struts i think the early cars "borrowed" 510 stuts considering the spindles are smaller then late model spindles and the early ones have the wedge pad calapers

My '74 710 4 dr. Chassis # 0009?? (in the 900s) has the wedge pads. My '76 goon, I don't think it does. I have one of the struts off and never noticed.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dunno.. maybe it's like the overlooked girl in middle school with glasses and braces. You get into high school, the braces come off, she gets contacts and she starts developing. You graduate, and come home the summer after your first year of college and somehow she's become a center-fold goddess.

:lol:

i've been into datsuns so long, i never thought i'd see the day when 610 goons would ever be desireable :cool:

Wish I'd been alive long enough to say that. :lol: I'm positive there was a mistake and I was born in the wrong era.. <_<

I dunno.. maybe it's like the overlooked girl in middle school with glasses and braces. You get into high school, the braces come off, she gets contacts and she starts developing. You graduate, and come home the summer after your first year of college and somehow she's become a center-fold goddess.

I have never seen a 610 wagon in person ... <_< ... But I have seen a few girls like that ....... so your analogy doesn't quite explain the rarity that is a 610 goon

funny the wagons should be more abundant then the coupes or sedans considering nissan sold twice as many wagons as coupes and sedans

and they got driving like family cars, road trips, kids and pets stuffed in the back, grocery store runs all that stuff, handed down to the oldest kid when they came of age, and driving into the ground.

Interesting analogy...I went for those types of girls back when...and you're right, they were the hottest!

I also did that with a 610 sedan back when as well...coincidence? I think not!

I have never seen a 610 wagon in person ... <_< ... But I have seen a few girls like that ....... so your analogy doesn't quite explain the rarity that is a 610 goon

Ok, if the analogy doesn't make sense, go out and find all of those girls right now.. what? You can't find them? Where did they go..? That's right, they've dispersed and been snatched up. They've gone far away, some have been defaced, abused, or just plain ridden into the ground. Some have been lucky enough to be hidden away or put in a place they will be safe and taken care of. OR, there's the off chance that you may happen to someday run across one. Not likely, but it's possible. Whatever has happened to them, they're not nearly as common or easy to get as they were back in the day.. ;)

Ok, go out and find all of those girls right now.. That's right, they've been snatched up. They've have been defaced, abused, or ridden into the ground. Some have been lucky enough to be hidden away or put in a place they will be safe and taken care of. OR, there's the off chance that you may happen to someday run across one. Not likely, but it's possible. Whatever has happened to them, they're not nearly as common or easy to get as they were back in the day.. ;)

^^ Fixed it for you... :lol:

We're still talking about the girls from high school...right...??? :P