bonvo

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Hmmmm. Looks familiar. Is that the I think it is...???

it is that is the fucking piece of PLASTIC that outlasted the yellow car that damn grill survived 2 accidents one of which took out the front of the yellow car that is the grill that will be around long after all of us are dead i swear to god

thats the grill most of us have lol i have 3 of them but i also have the 73 sport coupe grill thats waiting for its fenders

i love how my work today gets more love here then in my build thread myabe my build thread should be moved here? i like it in project datto but it gets ignored there :(

thats the grill most of us have lol i have 3 of them but i also have the 73 sport coupe grill thats waiting for its fenders

i love how my work today gets more love here then in my build thread myabe my build thread should be moved here? i like it in project datto but it gets ignored there :(

Quit yer crying...J/K. In all seriousness, I keep most of my car's "personal triumphs" (read work and upgrades) in her build thread. Anything that may be of interest to other 610ers, I put in here. My project and my SU builds are both separate.

I saw both pics on both threads last night, but I didn't want to look like a post whore and comment on the same pic in both.

i agree but it got alot of love in the project datto section when i was building it now not so much

Yeah. Well, the more updates there are, the more it will stay at the top of the list.. otherwise it just sinks into the abyss.. :(

There's only one solution: More updates ;)

Yeah. Well, the more updates there are, the more it will stay at the top of the list.. otherwise it just sinks into the abyss.. :(

There's only one solution: More updates ;)

updates will follow once i have money i have an interview tomorrow as well as 2 job fairs to attend throw on top of that i got a fortune cookie that reads "success will be yours at home and business in the next month" hopfully the combo of those three things will lead to updates