610s unite!!!!!!

bonvo

might be able to help with the window crank and the trim along the bottom of the doors i have the trim from shelly and the trim from the new car i know that one side from the new car was tweeked but i dont know which

OMG! that would be freakin' sweet if u had the trim.....i plan on taking pictures of all these things tomorrow, my car is parked about 10ish blocks away from my house, at my parents cuz i live on a redic busy street!! i went up to Canby today, had a blast, i'll try and get up there tomorrow.....but i might not happensad.gif......wish i could have camped out......but at least i got up there for one day!!!!biggrin.gif

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

I just saw this on Craigslist! Looks like 610 wagons are still around!

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/1819534297.html

Datsun 610 - $1200 (san jose south)

Date: 2010-06-30, 1:27PM PDT

Reply to: sale-xee5j-1819534297@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I am selling my 1973 Datsun 610 as is. The car needs some engine work. If your interested please contact Ruben at (831) 245-6393. Serious offers only please.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

3n53k43of5Y45V05P2a6u94eb637babab1ace.jpgPostingID: 1819534297

If anyone out there has a driver's side A-Pillar trim piece, I need it. Sometime yesterday whilst driving around, my already cracked piece decided to give up the ghost. Where the top screw goes through, there was a large crack that I had decided against messing with. Well, I should have messed with it. It must have broken through all the way and flown out the window, so I wasn't able to even attempt to glue it back together. :(

Thanks anyone!

If anyone out there has a driver's side A-Pillar trim piece, I need it. Sometime yesterday whilst driving around, my already cracked piece decided to give up the ghost. Where the top screw goes through, there was a large crack that I had decided against messing with. Well, I should have messed with it. It must have broken through all the way and flown out the window, so I wasn't able to even attempt to glue it back together. :(

Thanks anyone!

The one next to the windshield? I may have one for you. ;)

Dude, that would be awesome if you could hook that up. I was so frustrated when I saw that everything above the screw was gone. I've searched high and low everywhere I've been. The only thing I haven't done yet is walk along the highway :lol:

Dude, that would be awesome if you could hook that up. I was so frustrated when I saw that everything above the screw was gone. I've searched high and low everywhere I've been. The only thing I haven't done yet is walk along the highway :lol:

Yep, I've got one. Don't go looking along the highway. They shatter like glass anyway...

I just saw this on Craigslist! Looks like 610 wagons are still around!

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/1819534297.html

Datsun 610 - $1200 (san jose south)

Date: 2010-06-30, 1:27PM PDT

Reply to: sale-xee5j-1819534297@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I am selling my 1973 Datsun 610 as is. The car needs some engine work. If your interested please contact Ruben at (831) 245-6393. Serious offers only please.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

3n53k43of5Y45V05P2a6u94eb637babab1ace.jpgPostingID: 1819534297

so many parts i need :( hood front fender bumper T_T

the torture just never stops! so tell me. down there do you guys get as stupid as we do for RHD cars, when you see a LHD car for sale? there is just something about this car has me thinking........ are children legal for sale anymore?

so tell me. down there do you guys get as stupid as we do for RHD cars, when you see a LHD car for sale?

It's about 50/50, some guys convert them to RHD, some keep the LHD for original sake.

I'll probably build a LHD 510 for the next project.

And for those who want to know:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Datsun-610-1973-Datsun-610-camaro-mustang-muscle-car-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem23083c2b20QQitemZ150462016288QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

Final bid was $3050 - reserve not met. BIN price of $5900 tells me his reserve was close to it.

Extremely clean 610 sedan. And a '73 FTW. Just a beautiful car...

I'm selling a grill exactly like that one. Anyone interested?

agreed! This picture is not only my desktop background, but it got me excited about owning a 610 sedan....which I now do! Woot woot!!!

And what year will that grill fit on?? I have a '76....

agreed! This picture is not only my desktop background, but it got me excited about owning a 610 sedan....which I now do! Woot woot!!!

And what year will that grill fit on?? I have a '76....

It will fit your '76. You have the correct fenders for it. You will need a '73 lower valence to make the complete package work.

I'm selling a grill exactly like that one. Anyone interested?

depends on how much your asking lol

Yeah......just how much are you asking for this fine grill of yours??

Here you go, gentlemen...:

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/22655-rare-datsun-610-sss-grille-from-japan/page__p__320048#entry320048

For the record, I already have a 1973 SSS grille, you just wouldn't recognize it if you saw it... :P

For the record, I already have a 1973 SSS grille, you just wouldn't recognize it if you saw it... :P

i would i have on hanging on my wall as i type this just waiting for the matching fenders to be ready lol

Where would I find an earlier style valance is what I would like to know.. :blink:

only available for the 73 model year in the states good luck finding it i looked forever till i got a 73 and it had it

for reference

early:

DSCN0169.jpg

late:

afterawax.jpg

So if I ran the new style, I'd still be able to run my same blinkers.. I don't have the chrome bumper w/ the built in blinkers, so would that work? Or are the headlight buckets too large to allow the later style turn signals..

Oh yeah, and by the way, your 610 is dope.

What did you ever do with the remains of your first?