610s unite!!!!!!

bonvo

zero would you have a picture of the sss badge? Would it be the same for the 710? or did the 710 even have that offshore?

This is the grille emblem for the 610/180B:

610SSSGrilleEmblem.jpg

This is the J-Line SSS emblem for the 610/180B:

PIC_0191.jpg

As for the 710/Violet/160J I do not know. I know one person who would have the answer...datsun160JSSS

Paging datsun160JSSS, could you help datzenmike, please...

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, busy weekend. Got the 610 back just in time to get tied up with surprise birthday stuff. I'm just now recovering... :lol:

Gave the ol' girl a wash yesterday, as well as took a couple pics of the interior. Enjoy!

Photo511.jpg

Photo507.jpg

(Yes you are reading that correctly; it says 16k.. judging from the shape of the body/interior, I think it's safe to assume it hasn't rolled over yet. YIKES! :o )

Photo508.jpg

Photo503.jpg

Photo504.jpg

Photo506.jpg

Photo509.jpg

Photo510.jpg

Photo515.jpg

Photo517.jpg

This is the worst of the trunk rust.. not bad at all.

I was a little disappointed to see this...

Photo519.jpg

But I quickly remedied that problem. ;)

Photo523.jpg

(It's the number's matching engine, too)

More as it comes :)

Nice Interior! And Numbers Matching?! I'm jealous...

What are the plans for it? Are you keeping the Auto, or going 5 speed? The A/C is there, does it work? It should have the Federal somg stuff on it, including the obnoxious distributor (unless its a California car, then it will be electronic, just remote black box. Either way, get the matchbox distributor and call it good. Going for Weber or SUs or something else??

Create your own project thread and keep us posted!

Thanks for the kind words. I'm really happy with it :)

Yeah, it's got all the smog stuff, and I'm not sure if the AC works quite yet..

I'd like to convert it to a 5-speed, if I can make it look stock. If I have to start cutting things up, I'll wait for a 5-speed center console to come along. If it doesn't, then I guess I'll just rock the Auto. The car is far too nice to bastardize.

I'd like to get a set of SU's. I have a sidedraft weber and cannon manifold also. I also have a set of twin 40phh mikunis, but I think that's overdoing it. Apparently, the engine has just been rebuilt; Sure runs like it.

I think I'll also take the rack off the trunk, or just flat-out try and find another trunk lid without holes drilled in it. Until I decide, however, I'll leave it. seems to be keeping the water out. I'm gonna go change the wheels right now. :D

Thanks for the kind words. I'm really happy with it :)

Yeah, it's got all the smog stuff, and I'm not sure if the AC works quite yet..

I'd like to convert it to a 5-speed, if I can make it look stock. If I have to start cutting things up, I'll wait for a 5-speed center console to come along. If it doesn't, then I guess I'll just rock the Auto. The car is far too nice to bastardize.

I'd like to get a set of SU's. I have a sidedraft weber and cannon manifold also. I also have a set of twin 40phh mikunis, but I think that's overdoing it. Apparently, the engine has just been rebuilt; Sure runs like it.

I think I'll also take the rack off the trunk, or just flat-out try and find another trunk lid without holes drilled in it. Until I decide, however, I'll leave it. seems to be keeping the water out. I'm gonna go change the wheels right now. :D

Hmmmm. May have some parts you can use...

I need a pic of the center console. You have the center pull e-brake handle, but I *think* they're the same as an Auto...

That'd be great. I hate cutting on anything... feels wrong.

Here's a couple shots of the console.

Photo533.jpg

Wow, I've seen a lot of consoles, but thats a new one. Definitely for an Auto only condition.

I will grab up the spare one this weekend, and get you a picture.

As for the window seals, I'll have to get back to you on that one.

looks actually rather clean i see alot of stuff i wish had survived the accedent that shelly went threw ill poke around my stash for some stuff you can use

as for the 5 speed swap its not hard there is a blanking plate for the clutch slave and a spot for the stock manual pedal to bolt into the auto pedal box you will need to make a braket for the clutch pedal return spring remove the auto shifter and enlarge the hole stock console will work just fine basicly it all bolts up if you get the right parts

as for the seals i can tell ya what i did i made my own out of black gorrila tape it worked well and looked factory

What are you talking about zerow, that's the same console I have haha

Like I paid attention to the console. I thought you had the console that covered the e-brake handle more...??

The optional 5 speed was the dogleg so I'm assuming the 4 speed in it is the short one just like the 510? I've looked at drive shaft part numbers and there is only one drive shaft for the standard so this would indicate that the 4 and 5 speed shares it and are the same length. Would you know if it is about 26" long?

The optional 5 speed was the dogleg so I'm assuming the 4 speed in it is the short one just like the 510? I've looked at drive shaft part numbers and there is only one drive shaft for the standard so this would indicate that the 4 and 5 speed shares it and are the same length. Would you know if it is about 26" long?

sorry to correct you mike but when i did the dog leg swap into mine my stock 4 speed was a long tail and i had to lengthen my driveline