610s unite!!!!!!

bonvo

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

somthing to discuss in the sss version of the 610 what version of the su carbs did it come with? the dome tops or flat tops?

Depends on the year. Early had the non-smog variety (dome tops). That changed around mid year '74, when the tuna cans bacame the norm. You will normally see the roundtops attached to L18s, the tuna cans on L20Bs, because of the later swap from the 1.8 to the 2.0

The '74 RHD from AU I saw with the SSS package had tuna cans.

so then my dome tops are correct for my 73

Yes and Yes. In fact, if you had the tuna cans, I would tell you to get the parts together to de-smog those jokers.

Ugh, dolphin safe carburetors...

well desmogging them isnt hard but i like the round tops there more pleasing to the eye

I like the reaction that I get when I tell people that my girl has a pair of round top 38s... :blink:

Haha so working on the front suspension I removed the drive side hub/rotor assembly both wheel bearings and TWO wheel bearing seals... meh, I should have everything back together on the driver side by today if I get off my ass. and I took pictures but I still lazy and they are on my camera.

we have a thread for thouse specific round tops its in the 1200 section :P

What about the round tops you've got? Tell me the polishing has commenced...

What about the round tops you've got? Tell me the polishing has commenced...

nope ive been busy workin the last of the kinks out of the ac system ist starting to get nice enough that i would like to use it :P

nope ive been busy workin the last of the kinks out of the ac system ist starting to get nice enough that i would like to use it :P

How many kinks can there be?? The fit and finish look great. Excuses excuses...I'll bring some 240 grit for those domes. It'll be the right start to the refurbishment of those carbs...

Its starting to get cold here, Hopefully before winter really kicks in my 610s will be in a nice warm shed. :cool:

How many kinks can there be?? The fit and finish look great. Excuses excuses...I'll bring some 240 grit for those domes. It'll be the right start to the refurbishment of those carbs...

compressor issues

what all do you need, i was thinking about asking him if he has the bumpers. i dont have a 610 but im sure someone would want some pre 75 bumpers

a straight front bumper, straight left front fender, straight hood

all relitivly big parts that would suck to ship

edit: and the marker lens on the left front fender pictured in the add