610s unite!!!!!!

bonvo

So if I ran the new style, I'd still be able to run my same blinkers.. I don't have the chrome bumper w/ the built in blinkers, so would that work? Or are the headlight buckets too large to allow the later style turn signals..

Oh yeah, and by the way, your 610 is dope as f*ck.

Yes, you can run the same blinkers with the SSS grille on the late model 610s. Not so much on the '73. The headlight buckets are (width-wise) the same for all models, so you will not have any interferance with the side blinkers

What about me sedan? Not so dope...??? J/K

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Put some pics up and I'll tell you just how dope it is :P

... but seriously. Pics. :)

Go to My Project thread (look at my sig...) Plenty of pics. I know I need to throw down some updates, and believe me there are updates, just have been busy with work and getting the adaptor made for the trans as of late...

Oh dear.. :( I hope you didn't send those taillights and bumper with it.. :mellow:

looks like he did.....damn! I coulda used the rubber bumper end pieces....oh well, I guess it's really time to get that rear bumper off! Sunday is set aside for recovering from my bday, and to work on the datto!

looks like he did.....damn! I coulda used the rubber bumper end pieces....oh well, I guess it's really time to get that rear bumper off! Sunday is set aside for recovering from my bday, and to work on the datto!

that was a while ago now too dude. He looked into getting your car as a replacement... :P

lol i didnt get rid of the tail lights i sold them to zerow so he could use the lenses the back bumper was a park bench and i didnt care what happened to it and the car went away xmas eve 09

Someone needs to rescue this poor thing. I'm halfway tempted to buy a plane ticket and go get it.

Now's your chance, East Coasters.. :(

Innocent Victim

This car needs rescued. This guy has had it up on the interwebs before.

I have seen worse rust, but the interior...really?

i would call that a parts car look at the rust all the way along the fender support there is a whole section of the 1/4 rusted away to much rust for me but whoever gets it i want the bumpers :P

This guy has had it up on the interwebs before.

I have seen worse rust, but the interior...really?

What guy would drive around with a Queen Bitch seat cover on?

P7250531.jpg

Woman owner. Only a woman likes calling themselves a bitch more than a guy. :lol:

What guy would drive around with a Queen Bitch seat cover on?

P7250531.jpg

Woman owner. Only a woman likes calling themselves a bitch more than a guy. :lol:

Unless the girlfriend/wife/significant female in this guy's life paid for the interior. Now he's her Bitch...