610s unite!!!!!!

bonvo

well with a HEAVY HEART "Zerow LOL you know what i am saying" i have to say on a serious note, i am without a Datsun. i decided it was best to part ways with my Datsun 610 to funnel the funds needed to get the 7MGTE Duster completed. the herd is kinda big here at the Fontexico Auto Ranch. My work is slowing and employment is looking sketchy. my gut is telling me i have to shit or get off the pot on my Duster project. so the mood is somber, though the future looks bright for the Duster. i already miss my car. it is going to take some time to get this one to heal... we still have a 510 here at the house so all isn't lost. and the 610 went to a good home so that i can feel good about..

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well with a HEAVY HEART "Zerow LOL you know what i am saying" i have to say on a serious note, i am without a Datsun. i decided it was best to part ways with my Datsun 610 to funnel the funds needed to get the 7MGTE Duster completed. the herd is kinda big here at the Fontexico Auto Ranch. My work is slowing and employment is looking sketchy. my gut is telling me i have to shit or get off the pot on my Duster project. so the mood is somber, though the future looks bright for the Duster. i already miss my car. it is going to take some time to get this one to heal... we still have a 510 here at the house so all isn't lost. and the 610 went to a good home so that i can feel good about..

After our talk yesterday, I **guess** I understand...I will now be the only 610 at the I.E. Meet... :(

On a happier note, the sedan will have an empty front seat for you to ride with me to JCCS this year :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im sure you guys are familiar w/ her. I picked her up Monday & took her home. She is now in San Diego.

20120903_150433.jpg

Engine needs work as freeze plugs need replacing. Dont have the tools to get it done so I will get her towed to my local shop. & soon she will be back on the street.

I got in contact w/ SublimeDatsun610 & Im excited to hear the story/history behind this beautiful car. Im also excited to get to know alot of you. But pls bare w/ me. I've never own a classic/old school before. So, alot is new. Never owned a carb car before either.

i came from this...

7565870998_c1919c8bb5_c.jpg

....to this classic 610

• 2 weeks later...

25122008421.jpg

very clean

I want a 4door so bad.

Can someone school me pls on what size (width) of wheels can fit on the front? I know the rear can fit 9 or 10s. But the front does not have much room for an 8. Will 14x7/15x7 0 offset be too bid? i have a rolled fenders front & rear.

Can someone school me pls on what size (width) of wheels can fit on the front? I know the rear can fit 9 or 10s. But the front does not have much room for an 8. Will 14x7/15x7 0 offset be too bid? i have a rolled fenders front & rear.

FYI, the wheels in that pic you posted are 15x8 +0. B)

8s are easy, 9s not much tougher. The wheels on the pic I posted are 16x8.25 +0 with 245/45-16s. And they would easily fit without flares if you had 280ZX front brakes.

The wheels on the yellow car above are 13x7 +0, and you can see they are at least an inch or more away from "flush".