Ricer Sightings

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG_20120913_162851_zps05897b57.jpg

Typical EG Honda. Looks all stock except for the fart can and slight lowering. But the funny part is, he burns more oil than i do by a long shot. He wasn't interested in having any fun either. He showed no response to fly-bys or revving. What a lame Honda fanboy.

IMG_20120914_151011_zps228151f4.jpg

Debbie hiding behind a pole desperately not wanting to be seen at O'reilly's with some of the town youngins. she thinks to herself, "When i was their age, I didn't look half as silly."

• 2 weeks later...

Ya they are all over the place. Malcum in the middle bought the supra from part one, pretty sure tyrese kept his hunk of shit, there were s30's from hbz n part 2 and 3 that are all over cali etc...

QkcmY.jpg

That reminds me of a red 90's Shitvic I used to see all the time going to work at my old job. Wish I had a pic. Sticker bombed bumpers, wide white steel rims with skinny tires stretched on looking like they would pop off if they hit a pothole, and the damn thing had the camber set so far off only the far inside tread touched the ground. Also had the rusted hood trend, a roof rack, and a big park bench wing on the trunk too. Stupidest looking thing I ever saw. No pics though but if I ever see it again it's getting taken.

i actually saw this car leaving work. sounds like shit. looks like shit, must be shit. or a duck. i get those confused. :D

I seen this car as I was leaving Lynnwood a the beggining of I405 going south the other day at about 4:40pm. You ain't kidding, that thing sounds like shit. He believes it's quick (in traffic LOL) too....

That reminds me of a red 90's Shitvic I used to see all the time going to work at my old job. Wish I had a pic. Sticker bombed bumpers, wide white steel rims with skinny tires stretched on looking like they would pop off if they hit a pothole, and the damn thing had the camber set so far off only the far inside tread touched the ground. Also had the rusted hood trend, a roof rack, and a big park bench wing on the trunk too. Stupidest looking thing I ever saw. No pics though but if I ever see it again it's getting taken.

Oh deity. Did it have a sticker on the windshield saying HONDA? I'm about to post another Civic I saw right ACROSS from it, same sticker on the windshield!