DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't shop often enough.  Went through the local Fred Meyer for the 620, found none, they did have 2014 cars though so I got a couple non-Datsuns.  Most in the rack were 2013 stuff though.  I have my Sister searching- a couple years ago, with no ask from me, she cleaned her local Wal-Mart of 510s.  She shops more than I do.

Flatcat isn't kidding- they really overdid it on the orange cars.  But seeing it's an "offroad" label helps in goin through the hanging racks...

Well, that was fast. Hit up a Wal-Mart, Picked up two of the black 2000GTs and two of the new Delorians. Stopped by a Fred Meyer picked up two of the 620's, one of those lifted toyota PUs and they actually had a Red 2000GT which was kind of hard to find around here.

Anyone want to sell or trade me one of those 510 wagons? I'm not really in to paying the stupid ebay prices on these things. Also willing to trade, got multiples of most of the Datsuns that have come out from Hotwheels.

I don't have pics but walmart didn't have any but south Freddy's here in medford had some I didn't see any single 620's but they were like 6-7 boxes of the big hotwheel varsity packs that had them I didn't feel like spending $10 bucks just to have that only hotwheel I liked so I'm still looking around.