DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ended up with a pretty good haul last week!

image-28.jpg

I found 6 of the silver Zs at one Walmart and 5 at another. I was pretty pumped since I had come up empty handed at three other stores recently. And one store had at least 15 of the FR-Ss. I was pretty surprised after not seeing them at all before.

I also just got this in from eBay. It's 1/64 scale like a Hot Wheels but you get to put it together yourself (fun?). Quality is good. It's nice and heavy and the detail is really sharp. I think it was around $10 shipped from Japan.

image-34.jpg

Check out the spare tires in the back:

image-35.jpg

image-36.jpg

image-37.jpg

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks like  a wrong package. Put it on ebay and make your money back for the entire haul. Some collectors love that stuff. I have a few of the Brats as well, it is a really nice casting, The Boulevard series is really going to be missed. Finally found the silver RX7 and Fiesta treasure hunts today.

Stock Photos:

12hot_wheels_rx7_treasure_hunt-640x426.j

%2712_Ford_Fiesta-2013_092_TH.jpg

You lucky dog! Really hoping to find either the silver Z or the RX-7 eventually. Thankfully, the JNC stuff is not bought as readily around here. Most likely will end up getting the RX-7 off of Ebay.

I've got a couple of the silver Zs with your name on em in case you don't find any