DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alot of people collect Hotwheels and other die cast cars, my dad is in to it thats how I got started I used to collect all kinds of Hotwheels now I just try to keep it to Datsun/Nissan vehicles. I have alot so here is some pictures of a few I have, I have way more in storage.

Here is the wheels that are supposed to come on the Valentines 510

003-19.jpg

004-16.jpg

005-18.jpg

006-19.jpg

007-16.jpg

008-14.jpg

IMG_4811.jpg

IMG_4808.jpg

IMG_4809.jpg

IMG_4810.jpg

I hope you did'nt buy that Valentine's 5 pack, those 510's are supposed to have the chrome 5 spoke faster than ever wheels looks like someone took it out and replaced with regular 510 and returned to Target. These were only available at Target.

I didn't. I only had $5, and I have plenty of THOSE red 510's already.

I didn't know there were different wheels on the Valentines one. But there was only one five pack, so instead of buying I just documented. laugh.gif

Finally found a few silver FTE's and a few BMW 2002's yesterday, but today I scored these...

Silver 1976 Z Whiz (minty), 200 SX (beat to shit) ca.1981, and a Matchbox 260z 2+2 RHD ca.1978 (minty)

9779d100.jpg

And for fun, this BW 911 Porche ca.1975 for .50 cents..

d3e48993.jpg

Guest 510kamikazifreak

lol I dont collect hotwheels.... just Datsun stuff.

Me either,just vehicles I like.. :lol:

Havent found the newest one as of yet.

Soon I am sure, the datto hotwheel count is well over 100 now :rofl:

I found this torn package with the GT-R silver this week. I've never seen one so thought I'd post it.

march112034.jpg

Plus I scored three more BRE 510's and several of the white 09 510's.

march112037.jpg

march112035.jpg

Plus this Dan Wheldon indy car, might be something to remember a great racer as time goes by.

march112036.jpg

• Like 1

It really sucks that the BREs never made it to this area. None of the Walmarts, Targets, Kmarts, etc..., even had pegs for them. I'm loosing hope quickly, lol. The Freddy's had pegs, but only for the old series, then they clearancesed them out, and now no more pegs. Sucks. I never even had a chance to hoard them, lol.

It really sucks that the BREs never made it to this area. None of the Walmarts, Targets, Kmarts, etc..., even had pegs for them. I'm loosing hope quickly, lol. The Freddy's had pegs, but only for the old series, then they clearancesed them out, and now no more pegs. Sucks. I never even had a chance to hoard them, lol.

Get 'em on eBay while they're still cheap.