A new beginning

Hello all, ive been holding this announcement back for awhile until all the details had been worked out & i / we were sure it's a done deal.

I will be relocating my family to Arizona & buying a house ! The time has come to make a move due to California's high cost of living to a state that will allow me to actually retire at a somewhat young age in 10-15 years. I was born & raised here in san diego so leaving will be tough but in the long run our future looks bright. The house is a 3 /2 with a BIG 2 truck boat deep garage & plenty of space for my kids to play &..it's 1 block from the river :cool: we will live just a few blocks away from Steroid & Tony. Mike, his wife & Tony have been HUGE blessings & tremendous friends in this process & have allowed us to realize that we CAN afford to buy a house & not be broke every month. For these reasons my family will always be greatfull ! My wife is there now & working..in fact the 2nd day we were there several weeks back she found a job. 7 months in CA & not able to find work them BAM 2 days there & shes working, that was the 1st sign that were doing the right thing. My current house has been packed & ready to go for several days now & it looks like we'll be pulling out by mid week. Getting the trucks & the boat out there will be a challenge but it'll work out. I too have a job waiting for my when i arrive & ill be working at a fabrication shop working on anything with wheels :D Ill probably not be online for a week or so during the move but ill get online asap once we unpack. & heres a few pix of the new casa...

2i89enm.jpg

the garage / man cave..

4skxw8.jpg

Now...can you imagine 2 Datsun boats going down the Colorado side by side ? I / we can :cool:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark.

I was having a beer yesterday with G-Man and he told me about your move... Congrats Bro.

I have a full size chevy with a car trailer if you need it to get your trucks there. Just let me know.

I don't use either of them much so you don't need to rush. Use them as long as you need. The A.C. is not working in the truck but the windows work just fine. The gas might kill you but the offer is there.

I'm headed to Arizona with the pops on the 26th, if you need someone to drive a vehicle let me know. We are going the route through bakersfield into kingman, so it might be out of the way but if you are moving to that area it could be worth it over leaving a vehicle behind. You should also check out allegiant air, you can get a 1 way ticket for less than 50 bucks from Vegas to so cal, i would drive to az, take a bus to Vegas and fly to sd then drive back to az.

OREGON FTW

Agreed!

I hear az is nice tho! Good luck. Not always fun moving but u gotta do what's right for the family. That's why my dad moved us up to oregon many years ago. Now that im on my own I don't wanna leave. Lol I love oregon wish the econ here was a little better tho

yea not so nice to walk or play on in the summer though...especially in Arizona that shit gets hot

I grew up in Albuquerque, New Mexico...I much prefer it here in Oregon

I'm from Yuma az, it's the hottest temp city in the USA.

I hated it their, I love oregon