JESUS ANOTHER 521 PROJECT!!!!!

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

UMM I dunno. it would be alot of work for the average dude (not that I'm above average by any means), but with the body still on the chassis, might be a real bitch to put it all on.

My frame is leaning against the cab and bed.  ;)

• 4 weeks later...

This is one of my favorite builds to watch. Im not sure why. Maybe its the 521, or the CA motor, or that its kinda local, or I know its in good hands, or that progress actually happens, or... really its just completely awesome!

• Like 1

This is one of my favorite builds to watch. Im not sure why. Maybe its the 521, or the CA motor, or that its kinda local, or I know its in good hands, or that progress actually happens, or... really its just completely awesome!

Thanks man. Yea its hard to keep up with alot of the great build ups on here. Some have said ya don't post enough pics, but I don't really think its necessary to post a picture of every nut & bolt I change just to keep my thread at the top of every time ya hit the new topic button lol

• 2 months later...