Trolling and teh lolz 2.8

jalen

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

did you know? hard parking is all that maters these days.

People hard park no matter what brand they are. Me i just wanna slam my car, hit up track/drift events and look cool as f*** doing it. Eventually ill upgrade to to better coils or try out all new setup in general.

• Like 1

l28 3.1

Cool man!

They run hot ...

I talked to a guy that had all the parts laid out and machined for a 3.1 ... he said it costs a lot in machining and was a lot more $$$$ t he originally planned :huh: :o :)

More power to you man ! Will be watching youz lolz.

I have been waiting for my projector to sell but in the mean time, i Raised my airdam so when my z is slammed it wont be dragging along, ill have pic later.

I talked to a guy that had all the parts laid out and machined for a 3.1 ... he said it costs a lot in machining and was a lot more $$$$ t he originally planned :huh: :o :)

3.1L builds are not cheap by a long shot :blink:

lol V07 cranks or worth their weight in gold now days too.

Replaced a quarter window today, thanks as*hole who broke it. Anyways i plan on sticking to Fuel Injection for now.

My new TO DO List

• Suspension
  • Brake lines
  • Weld trim
  • Weld back
  • ZG flares
  • Touch up paint
  • wheels and tires
  • carpet
  • dash?
  • seats
  • audio
  • bigger cam
  • bigger crank
  • headers

wow good work youngster gonna have to put up with some crap here...like listing your gonna run a 14inch tire on a 15 rim....thats new to the meaning of stretch... but this thread smells fishy...or swapping from 280 struts to other 280 struts...

heres your to do list...1. get it running...2. drive the snot out of your datto.....there fun as hell.. fun to work on, fun to hang with, and fun to be left stranded by.....

good luck with sale of projector maybe you couldshare what presentatins at work at 15 are u giving

haha agreed ill probably rock 195/45/r14's'. i need to find some good shocks for my coilovers. im tired of seeing wheels and suspension parts in my room.

Skib i know. It will take a lot of saving of money and parts. But there worth it.

And Jrock i realized i was measuring my wheels wrong. i was measuring the entire diameter instead of the bead diameter. so yeah there were a few mistakes. i fixed some of them as you can see above. and when i said presentations i meant let my mom use it for presentations at her work. there is just some things you do and dont put and CL ads.

So i realized my airdam was being held on by chicken wire,And i have no idea why.IMG_20120207_123009-1.jpg

So then i went and ziptied it on for now (i plan on eventually switching airdams)

IMG_20120207_123136.jpg

How its looks at the moment

IMG_20120207_123149.jpg