Trolling and teh lolz 2.8

jalen

I took the shit in high school I think I paid 60 bucks took a semester and 12 drives , my teacher was cool so I would go last and we do like 3 drives at a time runnin his personal errands...... I would drive and drop the two other students .... Then he would be like I foots go here let's go..... Was I supposed to do.... So I finished the twelve fast then I still ran his all over town in the schools car for practice.... I was his bitch happily in a 92 Chrysler new Yorker.....sigh....'god I miss the early 90s

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dtp I have to rebleed the brakes and torque all my suspension parts down, and the goon doesn't like sudden stops I guess. Ill get pics when I find my keys for the z they have been missing for a few days

If its been sitting a while check

*make sure brake booster check valve is operating.

*check brake booster.

*rusted/seized rewr wheel cylinders and carefully adjust.

*check wear pattern of front pads and rewr shoes. ***look at the side with abnormal angle wear or not enough wear***

*overtime the hardlines/calipers/some soft lines *CAN* get clogged ... had that on my 73z directly at a junction block. Be prepared for blockage. (Kinda have to know what to look for).

Goon probably won't stop like the z will car for car.

If its been sitting a while check

*make sure brake booster check valve is operating.

*check brake booster.

*rusted/seized rewr wheel cylinders and carefully adjust.

*check wear pattern of front pads and rewr shoes. ***look at the side with abnormal angle wear or not enough wear***

*overtime the hardlines/calipers/some soft lines *CAN* get clogged ... had that on my 73z directly at a junction block. Be prepared for blockage. (Kinda have to know what to look for).

Goon probably won't stop like the z will car for car.

The names at the bottom are now missing

and im not sure why i quoted that

U had to bleed the brakes about three months ago..... Everything u list is like a hours Job, then I see what u did to your valance and I hope u don't work on the brakes.....for the safety of the rest of us motorists.... Sell the goon before u touch it ..... Eeer sell your brothers goon eeeer I mean.... Wtf do I mean jalen..... Your threads Jedi mind fuck me into think your some underground Internet security team making sure we are all comets idiots from melting our brains via Internet usage and as a direct result of readin your fucktastic shittograpghy of auto butchery..... So I digress, I seem your brothers car it's pretty cool.... So what the fuck happened to u.... Do u eat alot of pizza rolls....are hostess Suzy q's your staple energy bar cause what the fuck is in this 35 pages besides some taped on mirrors, a ripped steel valance, four cynder blocks and the back of your neighbors fence.... For the love of god will u just go work on the fucking car that doesn't run, that all of the sudden u can't work on cause u lost the keys, to a car that don't run, roll or stop.....

• Like 1

Do u eat alot of pizza rolls..

I SERIOUSLY ALMOST DIED OF LAUGHTER..... :rofl:

Just let the kid be........pftt..pftt....ahahahahha. Jalen why does your blog say Slammed s30 when errrrrbudy in dey momz noes is be nonz dumpededed cuz my section 8 azzz duun be knowin dat fa---shoo. Send me an offer for my DC2 setup and we'll talk cuz i may change out earlier than planned, message me brah.

And don't forget he's broke from his dad of the month substitute leaving and took all his monys, along with his moms new found virginity....

I let the kid be and wha happened he started a"i bought a new wagon, but had no mony and crashed into the back of someone but it there fault ( first time ever in history....) and now I'm proceding with spamage of my zee car.....tills its herra frush with poke and maximum slammage......". Yeah baller I agree buy another car and take it apart.... Bannana got the drivers fender, I called passenger fender and the rear hatch parts I need.....

By the way fer the record I do own anything I post about. I guess we all were this age once and told a white lie or two...... But white is no longer the color of these story's...... I see yellow .zz

Did I mention I love Wayno and his morph 5 sp short tail especially now that my l 16 has a 5 sp..... Man that's a great how to..... Maybe he has one on z car valance removal..... Suds and buds it's sat morn and it's Datto time