Trolling and teh lolz 2.8

jalen

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha agreed ill probably rock 195/45/r15's'. i need to find some good struts for my coilovers. im tired of seeing wheels and suspension parts in my room.

If you haven't welded the seat...

If i can weld... you can weld.. just remember angle tip at 15 angle TOWARDS the puddle, think like pulling the bead, and make sure you move the tip side to side like a cursive C... or half moon how ever you wanna think of it

Replaced a quarter window today, thanks as*hole who broke it. Anyways i plan on sticking to Fuel Injection for now.

My new TO DO List

• Suspension
  • Brake lines
  • Weld trim
  • Weld back
  • ZG flares
  • Touch up paint
  • wheels and tires
  • carpet
  • dash?
  • seats
  • audio
  • bigger cam
  • bigger crank
  • headers

what would make them crap? or handle terrible...? Ive had several Integra's (DC2's) with coils (good coils, not cheap ones, which makes a HUGE difference) and i would say they would rival my 350z and Miata...

^don't wana argue in his build thread so this would be my only reply. So your saying an integra would take corners better and faster than a 350z or miata with coilovers?

They did better than cheap Miata coils and did better than my 350Z coils as well... better times from the same driver at auto-x... HOWEVER, I did say that the quality of the coils MATTERS. My friends Miata on nice coils (IE not raceland...) is far superior and a 350Z with a few minor suspension tweeks will out do them... BUT as a bolt-on vs bolt-on application, using comparable products, the DC2 coils are not a bad idea....

Im not trying to argue, but I dont feel like the OP should feel bad about his choice of coilovers, from any vehicle, as long as he buys a quality product I see nothing wrong with it.... I am speaking from my own experiences and my own opinions... so thats all that they are: My own.

• Like 1