Trolling and teh lolz 2.8

jalen

You have to loosen the top nut while it is on the car... DO NOT TAKE IT OFF, only loosen, and even when its loosened and off the car... SPRING COMPRESSORS ARE MANDATORY!!

TRUST US ON THIS ONE.

Impact works great.... As far as spring compressors go i live in stanwood and have a set if you wanna borrow them, but there not MANDATORY just stand back and it all pops apart :)

Good progress, cant wait to see the thing a bit lower

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a datsun jacket

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee302/jaboho/motorsport/datsun_bmain_1.jpg

order a flag

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm143/brianjosp/datsun.jpg

and bought some cheap bolt on camber plates, should be here in a few weeks.

Untill i buy the weld on ones.

Legit paint, i plan on doing satin black with a gloss bre spoiler and fiberglass bumper and flares.

I would start with a gallon, should get you most if not all of it and cheaper then buying it by the quart

BOlt on camber plates?

Got a pic?

I was only aware of the camber plates that need to be welded in.

Seems to me any bolt on camber plate wouldnt have much camber adjustabilty in it? (in a z anyway ive seen them on nice coils for other cars before)

Im just waiting for a friend to machining some camber plates and then moar lowar

I got my permit Saturday so have been driving everywhere.

^^^ excellent course to follow dude!

just get some very good templates before installing bolt on camber plates

run the bolt on ones,,,, then if you want to or have to ...

install/weld ... your new milled/machined templates ! Easy peezy or trade them for other parts :D

Watching the moar lower :cool:

Yutas 240 is sexy but i plan on having my car as a dd and even yuta said he wouldnt dd his z

Lows a lifestyle! haha i wouldnt dd a car that low either, my buddy does it in his STI but i dunno how, he has stupid quick release latches on his bumper becasue he cant make it up gravel driveways....

Theres definately a point when your to low!

Its funny everyone post that pic of yutas car but he's not even on those hayashis anymore. Hardparking a 510 isnt any better, Slammed is a style not the smartest but one of the "coolest" . If you make it a lifestyle get neccesary stuff to make sure you dont break stuff like Invest in a skid plate,raise the motor, and even skidplate to protect the frame rails. I hope you do it like that black one you chopped it'll look hella bawse.