Trolling and teh lolz 2.8

jalen

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

so today i got bored and had a crown royal bag. So i ended up making crown royal gas pedals. Tell me what you think

securedownload1-5.jpg

Ohh and dont mind the swagger slipperstwofinger_salute.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just realized i get my license in July and need to step up my build. SO so far i bought a Simpson racing harness, a Wink mirror, new shifter knob

TO DO LIST

1. Buy a racing cam with flat top pistons
  2. Buy racing buckets
  3. Make a strut-bar
  4. Eventually by a bolt in roll cage
  5. Get a touch screen CD player
  6. New speakers
  7. Coil-overs
  8. A posi rear end
  9. clean up engine bay
  10. Ohh and my license

• 2 months later...

Jeez man; looks like you need to read up on some literature about these cars. Start ing to scare me with all the off-the-wall shit you're doing. I will, however, say good choice on the seats, but have fun making those fit. You'll have to do some welding on the rear perches (of the seat mount in the car) to make the holes line up, and more than likely delete your seatbelt setup to make them slide backwards :(

• Like 1

yeah i went into this build pretty blindly. i ave learned a lot of things about z cars in the last couple of months. and with the seat-belts i have simpson 5 point racing harness's. that hook up to to the 2 factory locations and the strut bar i fabbed up.

I plan on updating this thread with a ton of Oics soon cool.gifrolleyes.gif

Jeez man; looks like you need to read up on some literature about these cars. Start ing to scare me with all the off-the-wall shit you're doing. I will, however, say good choice on the seats, but have fun making those fit. You'll have to do some welding on the rear perches (of the seat mount in the car) to make the holes line up, and more than likely delete your seatbelt setup to make them slide backwards :(

!

cmon naow ... this is his build thread :) .... modifying seat mounts isn't that hard ;) ... will they fit? Idk.... what's "off the wall" ? Lol ... sometimes that's what makes our cars unique ...

My summit racing seats barely fit width wise Jalen ... :lol:

Jalen, happy to hear progress! :cool: ... keep chugging along as much as possible in winter so you can enjoy spring summer with your new goodies !

Anxious for pics :cool:

• Like 1