Picked up a very clean 1600! My first Datsun!

jchristians

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NICE!!!!!!!!!!

Where do you guys find these things in that shape?

What did you have to give for it?

I love that color. I've never seen one that color in person but it's GOT to be my favorite color on these trucks.

Post up some under hood and interior shots when you get time.

datzenmike, funny, my 1st vehicle was a 521 as well. It was registered as a '72 but it had the small tailights and the 1300.......best as I can tell it must have been a '69. Had that up until my Dad totaled it at an intersection back in '85 or so.

uploaded some more pics on PB link at top.

Found on Craigslist. Paid 2,300 for it. Supposedly 86k miles...from looks of condition seems to be accurate.

I have the stock rims/caps...still undecided if I should sell ones on the truck, make some $ back from purchase and go more of stock look.

Planning on this being my daily driver.

haven't fully removed seat cover...but, pulled up drivers side and is mint!

So far, I know it needs a carb kit and brake adjustments. I wanna find a bed cover to protect the pristine condition of it!

Can't believe I found this little gem!

CRAP, it's even got the clock.

I'd rock the wheels that are on it and keep the stockers for winter.

If it was me I wouldn't do a thing to it....it's in too nice of shape. I can't believe I'm going to say this but I wouldn't even lower it.

I know I can't believe its condition. I love the lowered look...but, this little guy is just to nice to mess with!

Now I need to study up and become familiar w/ upgrades etc. on these pickups.

I would like some disc brakes up front at least...recover dash, and more power of course would be nice. rolleyes.gif

You can post these yourself, you have done the hard part, after you download the photos, check the photos you want, at the bottom is a choose action, click on that and then pick generate IMG, then left click to copy and then go to ratsun, open a reply, and right click and paste. I can hardly beleave it has the clock, does it work? I'll buy the clock if you ever want to sell it

3b2f75c4.jpg

a7662c12.jpg

68bd1f55.jpg

d8506396.jpg

1e770cd4.jpg

8099a7fd.jpg

1074a2e8.jpg