Topher's 72 SR 510

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well i messed up one of my tie rod sends trying to get it out of my old center link so i had to order a new one. that came in the mail today so i installed it and finally got the car aligned :-) she drives strait and true now!

IMG_2723.jpg

Thanks man! Found an R-160 LSD that I'll be picking up next week so after I get it gone through and make sure all is in proper working order I'll prob pull the whole rear end out and get that powder coated and replace all the bushings :)

Thanks man! Found an R-160 LSD that I'll be picking up next week so after I get it gone through and make sure all is in proper working order I'll prob pull the whole rear end out and get that powder coated and replace all the bushings :)

Is your rear crossmember modified? If not I'd do that at the same time, no use dropping it twice.

This car has come so far! This is one of my favorite 510s as far a looks go. You've done everything that I'd want to do. Now just slap a VG in there and I will do nasty things to have that dime. Keep it up.

Is your rear crossmember modified? If not I'd do that at the same time, no use dropping it twice.

What do you mean modifies? I still haven't really looked into what all I need to do tocorrect the camber. Is that what you mean?

• 1 month later...

IMG_5236.jpg

So its been a wile since i posted anything. I put on a BRE lip but just took it off cuz the fitment isnt good. The lip is bowed so think im going to get a gti lip. Also installed some Honduh trunk shocks on my hood and those are awesome :-D. Was gona sell it and get an SRed 510 but decided to sell my truck and do an SR in this thing. I have put to much blood and tears and spend to much money to justify getting rid of it. Ill keep you guys up to date on the progress of the SR. Once the truck sells things should go sumwhat quick on the swap but till then im enjoying the hell out of it :-)

IMG_5236.jpg

So its been a wile since i posted anything. I put on a BRE lip but just took it off cuz the fitment isnt good. The lip is bowed so think im going to get a gti lip. Also installed some Honduh trunk shocks on my hood and those are awesome :-D. Was gona sell it and get an SRed 510 but decided to sell my truck and do an SR in this thing. I have put to much blood and tears and spend to much money to justify getting rid of it. Ill keep you guys up to date on the progress of the SR. Once the truck sells things should go sumwhat quick on the swap but till then im enjoying the hell out of it :-)

I love your rings!!!