3 510s and 8 truck loads

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW, Jeff, you need a haircut. I want the green 620.

haha Yeah you can call me Samson if you want :D I don't want to loose my strength :D

That 620 is great, well besides riding on the bump stops. I put the ka in and haven't really done anything, I add oil and change it every so often. I drove it almost a year straight as a daily driver minimum 81 miles round trip to work. Now I only drive like 40ish, maybe 50 :D Once I get my dime alighned and the leaky window fixed I can start working on it and my new 68 :D

Cool pics.Even a hardbody helping out.I love that green 620 as much as all that dime booty!:DGood score.

If only we had pics of all the datto booty :D

More pictures of the red one please...looks pretty schweet. That whole lot is quite the score. Its good to know its going to a good home.

ps-SICK shirt, did you make it or buy it?

The red one looks really nice now, Frank buffed it twice, and resprayed some of the black. We got it going this weekend and took if for a spin. It still needs a lot of work but in a week or 2 it should be a good daily driver. It was his first 510, he blew the motor back in 85 and sold it. They are reunited after 20+ years :eek: Its funny because he sold it because the engine blew up and at that time he was just a youngster and didn't want to fix it. Now he gets it back and we do in my opinion more work than throwing an engine in to get it street legal haha.

It has the fenders rolled like your car Duke!!! 235's under it now. The do slightly rub during heavy exceleration but seem to be fine the rest of the time.

It has the fenders rolled like your car Duke!!! 235's under it now. The do slightly rub during heavy exceleration but seem to be fine the rest of the time.

Thats the first thing I noticed about it! Wow, 235's, thats huge. Maybe I should be getting some wider wheels...