Im back.......phatdave

phatdave

Hi everybody . It's been a long time , but here I am. I am the Dave that started the " Sightings " thread. It's going strong ,I see....... Well, I got the bug again and found a truck on Craigslist. It's a very clean 1969 521. New brakes, zero dents in the bed, good glass, no floor rust. White in color, fat black rims with new tires. Runs well but backfires through the carb....guessing vacuum leak...800$ well worth that and more. I will post photos when I get my computer fixed ( this is from my phone)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2eDeYe' date='26 January 2011 - 05:38 PM' timestamp='1296092313' post='417754']

Welcome back...gonna need some pics now :lol:

edit: Izzo fix your bandwith so I can lol at your avatar some more. :D

What? Its hosted on some random site lol. Ill upload it to ratsun directly so it works all the time :rofl:

See the moar awesome version at http://threeinchesofbloodsport.ytmnd.com/

I want to see the truck!

There is something you dont know mike? haha

I Thought He Knew Everything... :huh:

No no, this is what we called this tranny...."Dave's mystery dogleg ". I finally found a reference to where it was used and a likely reason for why they rarely show up here. I know of three or four being mentioned.

No no, this is what we called this tranny...."Dave's mystery dogleg ". I finally found a reference to where it was used and a likely reason for why they rarely show up here. I know of three or four being mentioned.

Ya guys! Now let that be a lesson to you. Don't EVER doubt the DatzenMike! <_<

• Like 2

He was the only person that knew what the tranny was AND what pouteen is. I'm still trying to get my computer working so I can show you guys my 521 . I also had a conversation today with an older gentleman that has an electric 78 truck . I will post it on the sightings thread with pictures when I'm able to .

Poutine (noun) : poo' teen {also spelled pouteen} French Canadian derivative of the Old World French pautien : Immature, childish, unripe. Used in Quebec (Lower Canada) even after confederation by French Canadian men to taunt/describe the British women in Upper Canada. Today it is a slang term used to describe a dish of french fries, melted cheese curds and gravy that while delicious hot, has gone cold and clingy and is best left alone.