Thanks for the update!  Sounds like what is needed for a "Judge" revolver.  Stiill not sure it's robust enough for a AK based Saiga shotgun [despite the Colorado based cable TV gunsmith program, I notice they spend a whole lot of time making the Saiga work properly on other than 7,62 Russian calibers].

If you have the 3" chamber Judge you can use the, ahem, "Russian crap ammo."  They are something like 1/4" too long for the "regular" Judge.  (I've had a few of them as well.  Which, oddly enough, prompted buying the .410 Saiga!)

I had to have my 12 gauge Saiga "tuned up" to cycle reliably but you are right about the 7.62 (and .308) guns.  They always go boom, and cycle, when the trigger is pulled... in my experience.  Sort of thing.

And it appears that when one edits their post, the quote goes from being a quote to part of your post.  

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

So I decided to sell the Tavor last week, then the deal fell through, then I decided to take it to the gun show this weekend to try again, then I made the mistake of reading reviews of it online and I want to keep it.  Fickle, me?  Nooooo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

516e45e3.jpg

Pardon my ignorance of guns and ammo........but what is this......

Looks bad ass!!

Also.......I forgot to post this good fun here.........so I'll just post the link to the other thread I posted it in...........pages 7-8

Way too much fun!!

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/57653-daily-randomness/page-7

• 2 weeks later...

Just put a "monogrammed" Taurus PT92SS 9mm on layaway at Bloodbath & Beyond (AKA Fort Worth Guns, FKA Cheaper Than Dirt Outdoor Adventures).  I say "monogrammed" because the first three digits of the surreal number are my initials: TGW!

Be afraid, be very afraid.....

....of either really, the pistol or an actual judge....

Snicker.gif

I'm home three days gone two,repeat.She wants a home defense weapon she's sure of.We already have 30+ weapons in the house.So,I'm not gonna be Phil Hartman anytime soon.

Side-note-Her niece calls her up and tells my wife that she scored a "Judge" for two hundred dollars and asks:"Did I do good"?

Just put a "monogrammed" Taurus PT92SS 9mm on layaway at Bloodbath & Beyond (AKA Fort Worth Guns, FKA Cheaper Than Dirt Outdoor Adventures).  I say "monogrammed" because the first three digits of the surreal number are my initials: TGW!

I also just noticed that the rest of that number is my younger-older brother's birthday, my older-older brother's birthday... and a seven.