But you on the other hand for selling your kimber,well I cant help you there.lol

Well, I get bored easy and always want something new. And I'm no "collector" so I never have more than two pistols at a time. Usually one I like to take to the range and one to carry. The Millennium G2 is good to carry, and right now I want a IWI Jericho (aka Magnum Research Baby Eagle) 9mm for the range...

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If I could make this shit up........

My brother lives in that God-forsaken wasteland known as Connecticut.He has a Glock 40(Model 23).As of the first of the year,all guns & magazines over 10 round capacity have to be registered in that toilet state.So he calls me up and asks me to grab him a couple -three magazines.So today at the gun show I get them and call him up.He says it's legal to have 13 rounds in the magazine if you are at the range.It's also legal to have 13 rounds in the mag if you are at home.But if you dare venture out into public,you can only have 10 rounds in a 13 round mag.BUT.......You can have as many 13 round mags with 10 rounds in them as you want!

We really need to start killing our politicians.

• Like 3

And then they make the argument that "oh but it will give him (the psychopath that illegally acquired guns in the first place) a sooner point in time where he has to reload and the authorities can then take him out"

Give me a break. A well armed society is a polite society.

• Like 2

If I could make this shit up........My brother lives in that God-forsaken wasteland known as Connecticut.He has a Glock 40(Model 23).As of the first of the year,all guns & magazines over 10 round capacity have to be registered in that toilet state.So he calls me up and asks me to grab him a couple -three magazines.So today at the gun show I get them and call him up.He says it's legal to have 13 rounds in the magazine if you are at the range.It's also legal to have 13 rounds in the mag if you are at home.But if you dare venture out into public,you can only have 10 rounds in a 13 round mag.BUT.......You can have as many 13 round mags with 10 rounds in them as you want!We really need to start killing our politicians.

If it makes you feel better this shit hole fornia only allows 10 rounds period.if you have high capacity mags you can keep them put don't you dare put in your mag we'll.10 rounds that's it.

WTF is with Americans???? How many fucking bullets do you reasonably expect to need in the event of a shootout in public??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  I guess 13 or more. What happened to 'one shot... one kill' ?? or is that only in sniper movies?? Maybe more time at the range would help.

Hang on..... I think the bacon's burning... brb

• Like 1

And it matters even less when the attention is shifted to focus on "guns are the problem" and not how god aweful our mental healthcare system is in this country.

Look at some of the worst atrocities on American soil in American history, most of them do not involve guns

3 I can think of off the top of my head went off with out one single shot being fired, and over 40 to over 3000 people were killed in each incident.

Thats only if Tom Beringer is involved Mike.

The amount of rounds doesnt matter is the point.

If it doesn't matter then why not 5 then?

and no, not trying to derail this post. I never come here and have little interest. Thought I would ask.

Limit it to 5 rounds and we will just carry even more mags, thats why its senseless. And the real problem is that it doesnt do anything whatsoever.

The theory here is that a crazy psychopath is going to follow the law when loading his mag? that makes NO SENSE.

Who do these laws protect? I mean gun free zones? how many massacres have occured IN GUN FREE ZONES!!. Only law obiding, sane people follow the laws, so why write these laws?

• Like 1

WTF is with Americans???? How many fucking bullets do you reasonably expect to need in the event of a shootout in public??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  I guess 13 or more. What happened to 'one shot... one kill' ?? or is that only in sniper movies?? Maybe more time at the range would help.

Hang on..... I think the bacon's burning... brb

So if you come across and crazy guy with a gun would 5 shots be enough to put him down? How often do crazy killers get shot by the public? Of those killed how many shots did it take?

That Mike, is a great question, and while there are no exact answers the FBI estimates that an average of 2.5 million crimes are prevented every year with the use of a firearm, and I think that is just by civilians.

However, a crime prevented, is usually also a crime unreported, so it must be drastically higher in reality.

How many shots it takes is another issue I suppose.

So if you come across and crazy guy with a gun would 5 shots be enough to put him down? How often do crazy killers get shot by the public? Of those killed how many shots did it take?

The whole god damm clip if you have to 5-100 what ever it takes,but we're back on that again are we.

This a good example to me of a thread that goes in the wrong direction.Its post your guns not what's the law and how many bullets it takes or am I missing something.

• Like 1