A Merry Ratsun Datsun Christmas

Best wishes for the hollidays and a happy new year to all Ratsun members. Thank you Jeff for for not settling for less than you wanted for us all. Truly, where would we be without you today? Thomas and Bleach our administrative team, thanks for your good natured tech support. To our Mods Fisch, 2eDeYe, and skib it's been great hashing out opinions and policy and evolving and enforcing our minimal rules here on Ratsun. (I hope I have everyone) To the members who chose Ratsun to answer their questions, to contributors who give their or their time and experience to add to our collective knowledge, to all who come and find like minded, Datsun loving friends and decide to stay, to all who make this the best, nay the greatest, Datsun forum there is, Season's greetings! You, are the best!

Feel free to add your best wishes to this post in hopes of keeping it going through the holidays.

• Like 6
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Christmas should be about ahboot geting stoned and drunk with your family.

There, fixed it! ;)

Dont kill me Mike! :D

Happy holidays to you all, I got to go get my time and a half tonight, but I will see you here on the forum. Tho I can't get Drunk till 8am....Does getting hammered at 8am bad it you havent went to sleep yet??? :huh: :lol:

Merry Ho Ho to all in Ratsunland :cool:

santa%20costumes_48.jpg

No one has a Oic so here is one :lol:

Thanks 510freak, I feel better already! She should be the official "Ratsun Santa Baby"!

Happy holidays everyone.

I'm excited to see what new and exciting things will appear here on Ratsun in 2011!

I LOVE this site, you people ROCK!

Best wishes for the hollidays and a happy new year to all Ratsun members. Thank you Jeff for for not settling for less than you wanted for us all. Truly, where would we be without you today? Thomas and Bleach our administrative team, thanks for your good natured tech support. To our Mods Fisch, 2eDeYe, and skib it's been great hashing out opinions and policy and evolving and enforcing our minimal rules here on Ratsun. (I hope I have everyone) To the members who chose Ratsun to answer their questions, to contributors who give their or their time and experience to add to our collective knowledge, to all who come and find like minded, Datsun loving friends and decide to stay, to all who make this the best, nay the greatest, Datsun forum there is, Season's greetings! You, are the best!

I don't know if anyone can top this, lol. (very well said Mike)

Ratsun Rocks!!!!

Big thanks to everyone here, and Happy Holidays.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

;)

See status post Mike :cool: :lol:

Merry★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛•。★Christmas★ 。* 。

° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚

˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。

˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門|

Hear hear! I quite agree with what DatzenMike said. I'm at the parents now, we're preparing the taco soup. Just got back from taking the dogs for a walk, so that was fun! Merry Christmas to everyone!

Feliz Navidad! Infidels!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bJvAU3RZWU

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bJvAU3RZWU?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bJvAU3RZWU?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Feel free to add your best wishes to this post in hopes of keeping it going through the holidays.

Ditto's Mike, I have found some interesting knowledge as well as people here & I think that Ratsun owners are a rare breed that can not be matched. I myself am greatful!